Beaumont Central @ Nederland Predictions

Central left TD's on the field vs. Lumberton.  Also, Nederland allowed major yards vs their last 2 district opponents Ozen and Vidor and barely won.  My point is we'll score a lot of points.  and our defense have been playing so well, Nederland won't be scoring many points.  At least not as many as the last 2 outings.  If there is no home cooking, I see it playing out like this...

Central - 42

Nederland - 20

I will take Ned +22 at home. LMAO. You guys never learn....

Central will win this one, a little more will open up in the playbook -- and the 4 soph(s)  that start on defense or making less errors, Bulldogs are always well coach but Central will be the faster and more athletic team they have face all year, if central don't have more then 2 To's  -- its done for the bulldogs -- Png thank us later. lol

Chs 35  -Bulldogs 14

Jags will bring some WOOD with that defense - have your ice on hand

So, the Jags are faster and more athletic than Crosby? I beg to differ. 

Speaking of speed one of those long Lebaron spirals to Perkins is an instant game changer . 

In any given year you are fortunate if your team has a back like any of these  at Ned. /Central/ Ozen / Lumberton  . I would take any one of them . I enjoy watching all of them , just enjoy more when they are not playing us . Doesn't really matter who's fastest , they all have a blend of speed , moves and power that can take it to the house on any play . That said , there  actually are a bunch more at PNG/ Vidor/ GC/Lee in fact everyone has at least one really good running back this year . 

Good assessment.. I think Central is top 2 for sure in the district in Defense.. Throw stats out, just from what I have seen.. I do think all these Central fans are going to be surprised once they see Krautz... Centrals QB issues are very legit... Whaley appears to be a good one cut power runner.. Which means assignment football can neutralize that.. Nederland has a QB that can do enough to keep you off balance as well, so they are not IMO a one show pony... Scrappy on defense... But if Central can neutralize Krautz, it will be very interesting, surely the best district test yet.. If Central wants to win, for one they will need A much better game plan than last week.... But if they can dominate the line of scrimmage on the defensive side of the ball, and pound the rock with Whaley, and control the time of possession.. It could be game on... Central struggled with the unbalanced line, but made adjustments..

Yes, true about Whaley, but once he cuts back in and makes it into the secondary, no one in Nederland's secondary will want to be punished.  Even durring assignment football, that one player will need to make the tackle...  But when you have 4.5 speed over 200 lbs coming your way, chances are, you'll lose in that collision....

Also, we'll be ready for Krautz.  Denley from West Brook and Martin from Memorial are a lot better than him and our defense held their own....

Dont know who's faster, Whaley or Krautz...What I do know is..... Larry's sharper than Toby. Dogs take this one at home.

Bulletin board material.  I think Toby will have a plan.  There was an interview that he stated that Nederland was the only team that he haven't beaten since being coach.  I think he'll come out guns blazing...

I love this thread. If the central fans were not worried, then they wouldn't be pleading their case so hard. Speed, whaley, foreman, are things we all know about. Pretty sure central has more athletes than nederland. Doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure that out. But they still have to win the game. That is the tricky part for central. Can they win?  Absolutely. Will they win?  That is the question. I think not. Then they will cry on the board about play calling and coaching.