Beaumont Central @ Nederland Predictions

Nederland wins this game hands down,,, central defense is weak,,, don't cover well,,, LeBaron will eat them up and open up lanes for krautz to burn them up...plus central has no passing game,,, the qb play wasn't good at all against lumberton.....think what you want but nederland and port neches will be the top two teams this year,,, sorry jags

Wait  a second you say nederland hands down cool, but gave 400 plus yards to crosby, dayton and vidor, 500 to ozen and central hasnt given anyone 300 and they have a weak defense, you got to be a know nothing person.

Ok.  I'm going off of info from the kid last year.  I'll see, though.  But Kam Martin from PA is both quicker and faster than the Nederland RB.  Martin holds many offers, and that 4.4  or 4.3 speed is no exaggeration.  

Have you also seen the West Brook QB/RB tandem?  Do you not think the Ozen RB/QB tandem isn't good?

Nederland wins this game hands down,,, central defense is weak,,, don't cover well,,, LeBaron will eat them up and open up lanes for krautz to burn them up...plus central has no passing game,,, the qb play wasn't good at all against lumberton.....think what you want but nederland and port neches will be the top two teams this year,,, sorry jags

Wait  a second you say nederland hands down cool, but gave 400 plus yards to crosby, dayton and vidor, 500 to ozen and central hasnt given anyone 300 and they have a weak defense, you got to be a know nothing person.  I haven't even mention the points nederland gives up

Edited by central_jaguars
posted wrong area.

Gonna be a good game. Im gonna go with the Dogs 35-28. I think Central will have 2 big key turnovers. Nederlands Defense can not give up the big plays when Central just starts scrambling because they don't have any other offense to run.

Krautz will have another 180 yard night. That will open up the passing for Perkins, Fisher.

I remember last year when all the Central Coaches were starting stuff with the refs last year after the game was over by the locker rooms. It was Toby Foremans  dad to be exact.

This topic looks like last year's. I like all the comparisons from game to game. From that logic, central wins easily, but that isn't how it works. I can't remember what happened last year, so someone should tell me. Oh yeah, central was better but still didn't win. It's funny how that happens. Just like after vidor game, someone said nederland would lose games. Keep talkin that logic. Sounds good to me

Everybody has an opinion,, and a bunch of ppl including myself left that game yesterday with the same thoughts,,, lumberton and central are fighting for the 4th spot,,, not impressive at all...

Did Central's defense not impress you?  If not, then I'm afraid that you just don't know football.  Holding EVERY team to under 300 yards is a big deal.  It'll happen again this week and you'll be here Friday night giving excuses and saying that Central isn't that good.  

It doesn't matter how many yards you have, ask Ozen. They had 200+ yards more than Nederland Friday night. What matters is the score when that last second tics off the clock. Friday night Nederland had more. I guess one could say that Nederland was just better at getting it done. I'm just saying!

Edited by bigned85

Gonna be a good game. Im gonna go with the Dogs 35-28. I think Central will have 2 big key turnovers. Nederlands Defense can not give up the big plays when Central just starts scrambling because they don't have any other offense to run.

Krautz will have another 180 yard night. That will open up the passing for Perkins, Fisher.

I remember last year when all the Central Coaches were starting stuff with the refs last year after the game was over by the locker rooms. It was Toby Foremans  dad to be exact.

If Krautz has that many yards, then that would mean that THATS all Big Ned has to offer on offense....

...Smh imo, his Dad shouldn't have been on the sidelines from the beginning.  He's no coach....

Did Central's defense not impress you?  If not, then I'm afraid that you just don't know football.  Holding EVERY team to under 300 yards is a big deal.  It'll happen again this week and you'll be here Friday night giving excuses and saying that Central isn't that good.  

There is nothing wrong with Centrals defense. Definately one of the top defenses in the district.... DC made good adjustments as well. I think a big advantage is that all the Nederland coaches got a full game to watch live and prepare....