Beaumont Central @ Nederland Predictions

I love this thread. If the central fans were not worried, then they wouldn't be pleading their case so hard. Speed, whaley, foreman, are things we all know about. Pretty sure central has more athletes than nederland. Doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure that out. But they still have to win the game. That is the tricky part for central. Can they win?  Absolutely. Will they win?  That is the question. I think not. Then they will cry on the board about play calling and coaching. 

Will there be any home cooking on the menu?

I was talking to a Central Graduate yesterday. He saw my PNG posters on my office wall, but he didn't want to talk about football. He was all about the basket ball and told me y'all have a boy thats 7'3 from another country..lol  That is crazy. Is that true?

That is 100% true, but will most likely be ineligible for varsity this year. He is a junior. They also have a 6ft 5" transfer they came over with him. They will have one heck of a JV team.  

I love this thread. If the central fans were not worried, then they wouldn't be pleading their case so hard. Speed, whaley, foreman, are things we all know about. Pretty sure central has more athletes than nederland. Doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure that out. But they still have to win the game. That is the tricky part for central. Can they win?  Absolutely. Will they win?  That is the question. I think not. Then they will cry on the board about play calling and coaching. 

Me being a Jaguar insider, I will do no crying about the Central playcalling win or lose.  I'm one of the FEW Foreman supporters on here.  Is he a relatively new head coach?  Yes.  As of today he is 13-3 in district play, 2 losses to the Bulldogs and 1 to the Indians.  He hasn't missed the playoffs and won't miss this year.  No he hasn't gotten that 1st playoff win yet but it's coming.  He has plenty of play makers on offense and defense.  To me the defense and run game is what is starting to make things click.  He is no Jaquet or Mitchell but as long as the youngster at QB doesn't make bad decisions, we have a legitimate chance at giving Toby his first W over the Bulldogs and avoiding CE King in the 1st round...

I was talking to a Central Graduate yesterday. He saw my PNG posters on my office wall, but he didn't want to talk about football. He was all about the basket ball and told me y'all have a boy thats 7'3 from another country..lol  That is crazy. Is that true?

Yep...seen him at the game Saturday...

Me being a Jaguar insider, I will do no crying about the Central playcalling win or lose.  I'm one of the FEW Foreman supporters on here.  Is he a relatively new head coach?  Yes.  As of today he is 13-3 in district play, 2 losses to the Bulldogs and 1 to the Indians.  He hasn't missed the playoffs and won't miss this year.  No he hasn't gotten that 1st playoff win yet but it's coming.  He has plenty of play makers on offense and defense.  To me the defense and run game is what is starting to make things click.  He is no Jaquet or Mitchell but as long as the youngster at QB doesn't make bad decisions, we have a legitimate chance at giving Toby his first W over the Bulldogs and avoiding CE King in the 1st round...

+1

Well I hate his/OC's playcalling.  Lumberton should've never been in the game.  If Whaley needs a blow, put his replacement in and continue to run down the Raider's throats.  I do hope Toby and Nem saw how Ozen racked up 500 yards in total O with 300 or so on the ground........

If not, Ned big and that would be a shame.....

Should be a nice Jag crowd since they been winning lately, unlike the crowd that showed up in Baytown, well, lack thereof. Still was more than the 83 ozen sent over last yr versus GCM. 

This will be the only one I miss this year.  Heading to Shreveport's Red River for Bass Champs fishing Championship Friday morning that I qualified for.  So someone needs to post some good updates...never mind, TVC will be giving those play by plays that I can't stand...

Edited by Big Ford