Ozen at Vidor (Homecoming) predictions

After consulting with a friend who does Vegas point spreads, I've realized how dumb my earlier prediction was.  Way to low.  

He told me the over/under on this game is 105.  What say all of you?

Edited by REBgp

The balls are bouncing in Ozen. Thmp, thump, thump has already begun. Ozen may not even show up.

Vidor 56

Ozen 19

If Vidor loses to Ozen the balls might be bouncing early for them as well with PNG,Central and yes Lumberton still to play.  Ozen will have to control the line of scrimmage on defense and not overpursue the play (one of Ned's problems when they played.)   Assignment football and account for all of the running backs and QB.

If Vidor loses to Ozen the balls might be bouncing early for them as well with PNG,Central and yes Lumberton still to play.  Ozen will have to control the line of scrimmage on defense and not overpursue the play (one of Ned's problems when they played.)   Assignment football and account for all of the running backs and QB.

I've seen a couple of Vidor games since they started this Slot T.   Embarrassed to tell you how many times I was watching the wrong RB. May just be my old eyes aren't that good.  But if it's difficult for us fans, it's got to be a problem for the defensive players.  I think a well disciplined defense, like Ned, is what will give Vidor the most problems.  If Ozens D stays home, it'll be very close.  If they "take the bait", Vidor will score a bunch. 

I agree, the looser of this game could very well be looking at the end of their season...

I'm picking Vidor.