Houston Rockets

This is our year. We now have a true point guard with Ty Lawson. D-MO will be returning.  This team will be LOADED.

Cavs vs Rockets-finals

Yes I'm excited about Ty Lawson joining our team this year. I love football, but I am an even bigger basketball fan. The match-up between Ty and Patrick Beverly is going to be competitive can not wait unit the season starts. Go Astros!

Watched the game last night..even though it's the Magic and preseason..

Having Ty Lawson is going to make our offense 100xs better, it gets the pressure off Harden. Capela is going to be a stud. When Dwight leaves, he will be our next best center to put on a rockets uni, and he is only 20!! 

This is the deepest Rockets team since 09. I believe we will go to the Finals this year.

I hope D-mo comes back soon, his three point shooting will be able to spread the defense of other teams like Golden State. T-Jones needs to be traded he cannot hold his own agaist the tougher team in the league that we will face this season. I like the big fella Jousha Smith he can move some people out lol, I hope he makes the team. We are getting a beat down without our starters and bench starters out on the floor tonight.

Side bar: Reggie Miller shut up!

Capela has gotten stronger from the little preseason action I have seen so far, he is going to be fun to watch for the next few years. I like the way Harrell plays and hope he can contribute when/if he sees some floor time. Adding Lawson was huge. Although he has some off the court troubles, he is a veteran that knows how to facilitate an offense and score. Like king said, this is the deepest Rockets team I have seen in years and although the western conference is a gauntlet, they should be in good position to make a run this season!

I have to admit that we are getting out coached in most of our losses this pre-season. Scotty Brooks would make a excellent assistant coach to take over next year, the rockets should hire him.  Harden did not work on anything new this summer it seems except K-trash. We need to make a trade for Jones this is his contract year and he will want a big money contract like Thompson just got in Cleveland, no I would not give it to him. LA just dominate him always. We need to get better soon because the west is too stacked.

Edited by ladybug33