Houston Rockets

Ok my RANTING is over for now, moving forward Rockets fans want to see effort, and consistence play while the team is playing good defense that’s all. One more name that might come into play if the experiment with Bickerstaff doesn’t work out is Marc Jackson, he might work out too. I’m not sold on Bickerstaff unless he gets this team into the playoffs.

do not see this team in the playoffs.  Harden seems to be another in a long list of athletes that got paid and their level of play dropped.  He never knew what the word defense meant, and the dribble the clock down and jack up a brick three offense not working.  They need a coach who will be tough and tell harden there are 4 more players on the floor with him.

do not see this team in the playoffs.  Harden seems to be another in a long list of athletes that got paid and their level of play dropped.  He never knew what the word defense meant, and the dribble the clock down and jack up a brick three offense not working.  They need a coach who will be tough and tell harden there are 4 more players on the floor with him.

So true I agree with you, I wish they trade him, I see us in a re-building mode. Bickerstaff, is the reason why our defense stinks. This team needs a strong Head coach. So much promise last year and now we stink, SMH.

I am still trying to understand what has gone wrong. Morey has a problem getting players to come to Houston, because of Howard, and now Harden. Howard is not a factor during the season, but he seems to bring his A game in the playoffs. This town is frustrated with the team, and Harden for his off court problems with Khloe Kardashian. No other player in the NBA wife or girlfriend is going around talking about their personal relationship except Khloe. I believe the Rockets players have had it with Harden and her. I have met Mr. Alexander before in person, he is not the type  owner who likes negative attention brought to his team. I expect some trades will take place soon.

Edited by ladybug33

i don't like the excuses either but at the same time he shows up every night and plays except on D so I can give him a lil credit

Yeah they have been trying much better lately, I wish the Rockets would relax and let the game come to them, and just have some fun. The team will have a tough time with Dallas tonight, but I believe they will win.