Houston Rockets

I don't know. Maybe some of the teammates are on drugs. One has to wonder. Opiates such as oxy or heroin allow you to continue to do your job in the beginning and then start to slowly affect your performance at first only to begin destroying your will and soul more and more quickly as the addiction progresses. I hope to god for they're sake  and ours as fans they haven't stepped in to the opiate world. That is one demon that doesn't let go.

I don't know. Maybe some of the teammates are on drugs. One has to wonder. Opiates such as oxy or heroin allow you to continue to do your job in the beginning and then start to slowly affect your performance at first only to begin destroying your will and soul more and more quickly as the addiction progresses. I hope to god for they're sake  and ours as fans they haven't stepped in to the opiate world. That is one demon that doesn't let go.

dude thats was the stupidest post ever 

sarcasm lol

I'm hearing more and more that DH is unhappy. Defense is not even on their minds and Bickefstaff is in over his head. I have to start watching college ball, because maybe they (The Rockets) have somebody on their radar coming to the draft that theywant

Well someone is lying I been hearing Howard said he hasn't said anything and that he loves to stay in Houston but he understand the business 

I'm hearing more and more that DH is unhappy. Defense is not even on their minds and Bickefstaff is in over his head. I have to start watching college ball, because maybe they (The Rockets) have somebody on their radar coming to the draft that theywant

This team got some real issues going on and someone that is in the organization or affiliated with the rockets needs to step up and find out what's going on with this mess of a team I'm tired everyone in the organization sweeping these issues under the rug if the can't fix the problems then they need to start benching or get rid of players just that simple 

This team got some real issues going on and someone that is in the organization or affiliated with the rockets needs to step up and find out what's going on with this mess of a team I'm tired everyone in the organization sweeping these issues under the rug if the can't fix the problems then they need to start benching or get rid of players just that simple 

Let's hope they play better tonight. I read an article that stated the Rockets are shopping Ty Lawson. (Good Luck with that trade) I hope thay find a suitor, it will be hard though. Getting tired of their excuses.

Jones played good tonight in combination with D-Moe for some reason when D-Moe is current  Jones plays well. His dribbling is not that good though. Harden and Thornton saved the day, the bench appears not to be as good as last years'. I'm still looking for the Rockets to spring 5 -6 wins in a roll. Tonight was a win so I will take it.

LA is doubling down on Jone's arse in the paint. Howard needs to work harder in the paint and move closer to the basket. I hate the Hack of whom ever... if SA is so good then why is Pop using this strategy its terrible. We have a lot of players who are bad ball handlers Harden, Capella, Jones, and Brewer. Jason Terry was awesome.  Now go win tomorrow night.