Houston Rockets

The Lil B curse is back, just when Harden thought he was in the clear getting away from a Kardashian lol

Lawson passed up too many wide open shots, Harden jacking up too many threes, Kevin McHale better get his crap together, his rotations are head scratching.  He needs to play harrel more then Terrence Jones.

its gonna get worse

its gonna get worse

agreed Here is what I would propose, give McHale, Jones , future 1st rounder, Jason Terry, and KC McDaniels to the Knicks for C Anthony. We will be unstoppable then lol. Just a thought. I'm curious as to why the Rockets didn"t keep the big guy Joshua Smith to bang people in the middle, and why do we only have 14 on the roster?

After 1 game into the season Dwight sitting on the bench for our first back to back? Stop being a baby!Unless you are f**kn dead get your ass out there. Needed him down low, that rest him on game 1 back to backs is not going to cut it. Especially how stacked the western conference is. We are not winning at OKC tommorow, and dont be suprised one bit if we lose to Orlando

The Lil B curse is back, just when Harden thought he was in the clear getting away from a Kardashian lol

@NBA2KTVs: Houston Rockets are the 1st team in NBA history to start the season with three straight 20-point losses.

This is the hidden content, please
ebrHjQhAbDt

Man no season tickets this year. I want one of Harden's Bobblehead dolls. I have three of players who no longer play for the rockets or have retired. Lawson is playing a little better after the OKC game, Howard should show up tonight if he does not, the Rockets do not have a chance. D-Moe hurry back I miss you man. LOL.

Edited by ladybug33

Anyone else already getting tired of Harden hero ball?? 6/22 shooting?! Kevin McHale is NOT championship coach. Can't call a play to save his life. This team is way too talented to struggle this much. Did they leave their defense in training camp?? Come on. A win is a win but this is worrisome.

Anyone else already getting tired of Harden hero ball?? 6/22 shooting?! Kevin McHale is NOT championship coach. Can't call a play to save his life. This team is way too talented to struggle this much. Did they leave their defense in training camp?? Come on. A win is a win but this is worrisome.

if this was the middle of the season than yea i would be worried but give it a lil time they will be ok but i would say harden needs to the basket more and McHale can only do so much not a big a fan of KM but its alot of coaches in the nba are thats not championship coaches

Edited by cowboysfan88

Agree 100%, we have too much talent on this team and there is no way that we should have lost the first 3 games by 20 points. Kevin McHale is too overatted. 

Every team in the NBA has talent coaches can only game plan its up to his team to excute his game plan I'm pretty sure none of y'all could do any better than what he is doing I bet if they win 20 + in a row no one would be crying about fired this coach or that coach like I said I'm not a fan of McHale but at the same time since he has been a rockets coach the team has improve each yr 

Well since I live in Houston and usually have season tickets to the game thousands of us Houstonian believe that the Rockets should play more in the paint, instead of jacking up 3’s all night.  Slashing to the basket and playing more around the circle I think is durable. Jeff Hornasack made a killing during his tenure playing for the Utha Jazz around the paint area for many years.  NO I AM NOT A COACH but, you live by the three you die by the three, the Rockets offense is too predictable, mix it up a bit. IMO. No one needs a coaching degree to know that.

Well since I live in Houston and usually have season tickets to the game thousands of us Houstonian believe that the Rockets should play more in the paint, instead of jacking up 3’s all night.  Slashing to the basket and playing more around the circle I think is durable. Jeff Hornasack made a killing during his tenure playing for the Utha Jazz around the paint area for many years.  NO I AM NOT A COACH but, you live by the three you die by the three, the Rockets offense is too predictable, mix it up a bit. IMO. No one needs a coaching degree to knot

Well Houston been playing the same system for how many yrs  now and there record improves each yr I agree McHale can do a better job coaching but its more than the coach if your team don't play ball guess what your team isn't going to win games coaches are not on the court the players are the blame should go hand and hand like I said before when the rockets are winning I don't hear too many fans crying about coaching 

Here we go bashing the coach again I didn't hear anything when the rockets was winning last week about the coach sucks the problem is this plays with no effort to a team that hasn't won a game yet this season no way this game should had been close especially when you were up by 10+ points and you have 2 guys playing defense while everyone else is still standing around you can't blame the coach for that or when your offense is missing 3 point shots and FTS you can't blame the coach for everything his team should be held accountable as well his job is set up his team to win and there job is to excite his game plan both should be held responsible and it will also help the coach if his team was healthy but that's the coaches fault right give me a break

Well since I live in Houston and usually have season tickets to the game thousands of us Houstonian believe that the Rockets should play more in the paint, instead of jacking up 3’s all night.  Slashing to the basket and playing more around the circle I think is durable. Jeff Hornasack made a killing during his tenure playing for the Utha Jazz around the paint area for many years.  NO I AM NOT A COACH but, you live by the three you die by the three, the Rockets offense is too predictable, mix it up a bit. IMO. No one needs a coaching degree to knsot

Sorry lady bug didn't mean to quote you my quote was to king 

Kevin McHale is a nice man he is a legend and he was good for the Rockets at a time when they were trying to teach Howard what a big man is suppose to do in certain situations when he gets doubled teamed and such. Howard sometimes reacts aggresively, and commits flagrant fows it's rooted in him he just cant stop doing this. (sigh) McHale would be good for a team such as San Antonie IMO because that team has veterans who do not need coaching. The Rockets are a young team, therefore a coach such as Brad Stevens in Boston would be great for a team like the Rockets it  would be cost effecient, I believe the guys would relate to him better, and this is my reasoning for believing that McHale is just not the right fit for the Rockets at this time. Scott Brooks, is another coach that would be a better fit for the Rockets as well at this time. Not bashing McHale at all.

Edited by ladybug33

Tonight's game is going to be tough for the Rockets, Denver is really playing well this year, the PF, Denver has  I cannot think of his name he has long braids, this kid is amazing, and Jones will not be able to guard him. D-Moe on the other hand would aleast bring him out of the paint with his versitle shooting. 

Edited by ladybug33