Houston Rockets

Idk what the problem is with this team but I see a lot of folks blaming the coach which is ok I'm not a huge supporter of McHale but at the same time you can't just hold him accountable you have to start blaming players as well  

At this point, they are a unit, its both players and coaches. Having said that TJ is playing much better, I see a trade coming really soon, Calvin Murphy said IF the team stays together they can make a run for the championship, but, I don't think every one on this team will end up in a Rockets uniform by Feburay at the end of the trading deadline. Lawson has not fit in thus far, and Beverly is hurt again I do believe that a trade will take place involving Beverly, and Brewer, to the Timberwolves for Rick Rubio, just a hunch I have. 

Tj has played good lately but my problem is with him is doing the big games he disappear I can see him getting traded and the rockets needs to let DH play more he is healthy let him play something has to give too much money and talent invested on this roster too be playing this poorly 

Edited by cowboysfan88

Tj has played good lately but my problem is with him is doing the big games he disappear I can see him getting traded and the rockets needs to let DH play more he is healthy let him play something has to give too much money and talent invested on this roster too be playing this poorly 

My bad Cowboy I thought you were dissing me lol, he is still young though, and he plays timid, I agree these guys make too much money to have the record we have . I think a trade is needed Cowboy who do you believe will help this team that we may can trade for. KD or Carmelo we are weak at the PF position.

Mr. Buddy's team comes to H-TOWN  tonight. This team is no push over, I-Thomas is playing lights out, and Boston plays tough in the paint. This could be another loss for the Rockets if the foucus is not there. Harden should have a good game if KK is not in town, Howard will play tonight a plus. The key to the game IMO is FOCUS. Pay attention to Boston's coach Brad Stevens, he has skills, and manages that team very well. I think they will competitive the whole night.

Stop the bleeding, the Rockets fans deserve better effort from the players they can’t even make a layup. The only solution is to trade some players and bring in Scott Brooks or Tom Thibeaux. It is so obvious that Kevin McHale is not coaching well thus far, and the team has not gelled. Having watched this team since 1986 I believe I know them well. Sometimes owners and general managers need to think outside the box, make some changes before the season is lost. SMH!

Stop the bleeding, the Rockets fans deserve better effort from the players they can’t even make a layup. The only solution is to trade some players and bring in Scott Brooks or Tom Thibeaux. It is so obvious that Kevin McHale is not coaching well thus far, and the team has not gelled. Having watched this team since 1986 I believe I know them well. Sometimes owners and general managers need to think outside the box, make some changes before the season is lost. SMH!

yall dont want Thibs, he'll run Harden into the ground 

yall dont want Thibs, he'll run Harden into the ground 

Really Buddy my theory is that McHale wants to go back to Minnesota since the passing of Flip Saunders. At one time McHale was the general manager and head of operations up there. I don’t know who is running things now but I can’t see Sam Mitchell being the answer JMO. As for Thibs, at least we would have some discipline on the team right now we do not have any. 

Really Buddy my theory is that McHale wants to go back to Minnesota since the passing of Flip Saunders. At one time McHale was the general manager and head of operations up there. I don’t know who is running things now but I can’t see Sam Mitchell being the answer JMO. As for Thibs, at least we would have some discipline on the team right now we do not have any. 

valid points. 

I am gonna get called out for this, being a Warriors fan, but I really wish there could be a way the Rockets would get Birdman. I know y'all already have Dwight and Capela, but it would be fun to have Andersen play at home. Come full circle basically. He is a player I would pay to see with his rebounding expertise. I know it won't happen, but I think it would be great. He has been a very underrated player.

I am gonna get called out for this, being a Warriors fan, but I really wish there could be a way the Rockets would get Birdman. I know y'all already have Dwight and Capela, but it would be fun to have Andersen play at home. Come full circle basically. He is a player I would pay to see with his rebounding expertise. I know it won't happen, but I think it would be great. He has been a very underrated player.

Hey take up for your team RaiderRed30, the warriors are champion. Birdman plays with heart he may not want to play for the Rockets though after being with the Heat and Wade. But it would have been good a few years ago to have him.

Hey take up for your team RaiderRed30, the warriors are champion. Birdman plays with heart he may not want to play for the Rockets though after being with the Heat and Wade. But it would have been good a few years ago to have him.

I just meant being a Warriors fan y'all might think I was being sarcastic. Birdman is just not getting any playing time in Miami and I like the idea of players spending their final year or two playing for either their first team or their hometown team. As long as they are effective and the team can handle it. For example if Stephen played for the Warriors for 15 years and then for his final season signed with Charlotte that would be great because it is hometown and where people have looked up for him. Birdman is from Iola and played at Blinn. He is a person young players should look up at. He would also help Capela more than Howard.

Firing Kevin McHale is just the initial step, I don't believe J.B. Bickerstaff is NOT the answer neither. Even though the Rockets traded for Ty Lawson he is struggling, was it Kevin's offensive set, maybe, mabe not. I still belive that in order for the Rockets to gain some ground back to a high level of play, players on the team will also need to be moved. Patrick Beverly, Cory Brewer, and TJ are players IMO that we should trade. If the Rockets keep Bickerstaff then we are throwing the season, I do not trust his leadership. But I will say firing McHale was a good start.

Edited by ladybug33

I just meant being a Warriors fan y'all might think I was being sarcastic. Birdman is just not getting any playing time in Miami and I like the idea of players spending their final year or two playing for either their first team or their hometown team. As long as they are effective and the team can handle it. For example if Stephen played for the Warriors for 15 years and then for his final season signed with Charlotte that would be great because it is hometown and where people have looked up for him. Birdman is from Iola and played at Blinn. He is a person young players should look up at. He would also help Capela more than Howard.

We will see Red30, anything will help at this point.

@abc13houston: BREAKING: Head Coach Kevin McHale was notified by text message that he was fired, #abc13 sports has learned

This is the hidden content, please

They fired that man via text message, the disrespect lol. Stay classy Houston. 

I’m not buying big mouth Steven A. Smith reasoning that Howard is part responsible for Kevin McHale’s firing. If McHale had not reached the second round in the playoff’s last season Kevin was going to be fired. True Howard has not been the player he was in previous years, this season Howard is healthy, yet he was benched on back to back games, this was McHale’s decision. I have said that the players have given up on McHale a long time ago, I could tell by the second week of the season. Harden has too many personal issues going on, he will be the next one to blame, and the Rockets are weak in the PF position. Coaches develop plays and Players execute them. Just because the Rockets may win a few games under Bickerstaff in the beginning does not mean that the  season has turned for the better IMO. It was not a mistake to get rid of McHale a lot of players will not come play in Houston because they did not want to be coached by McHale i.e. Aldridge who went to the Spurs. Kevin belongs in Minnesota or some other team but not as the Rockets coach.  As a Houstonian many of us agree, thank you coach McHale, but the climate in Houston has changed for your type of coaching.

GM says the Rocket will change until they start winning, hum that can only mean players. Les Alexander is a good owner who wants to win, the players are making too much money not to do their jobs. Harden get your woman to shut up her mouth about yall's relationship. No body cares truly whom you have in your life, but this crazy woman is tellng u she stills loves Lamar. What the He$$ proof do you need to get her gone. If you want to be a Laker fine trade him and draft. He will have no success with the Lakers. Harden's problem is he loves trashy women.

Edited by ladybug33

Ok my RANTING is over for now, moving forward Rockets fans want to see effort, and consistence play while the team is playing good defense that’s all. One more name that might come into play if the experiment with Bickerstaff doesn’t work out is Marc Jackson, he might work out too. I’m not sold on Bickerstaff unless he gets this team into the playoffs.