Richmond Foster 42 West Orange-Stark 14/Final

WOSgrad

Hey man, you were right and I was wrong. I'm man enough to admit it. I was comparing with my heart instead of my head. No doubt. We were out of our league. 

I love your little cheer leading squad...

So, just because someone agrees with your competitors in a debate makes you a 'cheerleader' ?  Or are you just a tad bit irritated because your boys lost?  It's Sunday, and the pain of the loss should have subsided by now.  Your boy will be ok. Even you know that to be true...

I'm sorry but why are Crosby folk even posting on this thread?  This game has nothing to do with you.  WOS just got their 92nd loss and remains with 357 wins.  Do you want to know when Crosby got their 357th win playing UIL football since starting in 1923?  2007.  That's 84 years it took you to do that.  Do you want to know when Crosby got their 92nd loss? 1945  

Get back to me when you matter and stop trolling.  Everyone expected this game to be a loss.  WOS got the target off their backs and shouldn't face any team close to this from this point forward.  WOS just went 4-1 against three teams one classification above them and two teams two classifications above them in pre-district.  When's the last time Crosby played a team in a larger classification? 2007 would be the answer.  WOS on the other hand has played 27 opponents in a larger classification since 2007 and has a 20-7 record against them.

I can guarantee one thing 14.2 will appreciate this he loveS stats this is full of accurate stats

I'm just over here reading along but I have a curiosity........ What's the deal with Crosby and WOS? How far apart are the schools? Do they ever play each other? 

Wos fans want to play Crosby. No they dont play each other and after what I saw last night at Stallworth I doubt anyone other than Wos fans would want to see that game. 

So, just because someone agrees with your competitors in a debate makes you a 'cheerleader' ?  Or are you just a tad bit irritated because your boys lost?  It's Sunday, and the pain of the loss should have subsided by now.  Your boy will be ok. Even you know that to be true...

Competitor??? So which schools fan base represented here was (or is) our competitor??? We played Richmond Foster...LMBO... When was the last time we played Crosby, Memorial or Central (or are you a Silsbee fan now)? No your just the usual suspects who love to come around when we lose to kick us when we're down. It's all good though. If people ain't hatin then you must not be doing anything. 

Competitor??? So which schools fan base represented here was (or is) our competitor??? We played Richmond Foster...LMBO... When was the last time we played Crosby, Memorial or Central (or are you a Silsbee fan now)? No your just the usual suspects who love to come around when we lose to kick us when we're down. It's all good though. If people ain't hatin then you must not be doing anything. 

You guys were debating back and forth.  It's a competition to win the debate.  Come on, now.  And no one has any reason to hate on WO-S.  Non at all.  Lick your wounds and get ready for the next game.  Just so we're clear, I'm talking about your players, not you personally with that comment.  Looks like I have to explain things in detail to some from this point forward...

I'm just over here reading along but I have a curiosity........ What's the deal with Crosby and WOS? How far apart are the schools? Do they ever play each other? 

lostaussie, the first person who responded to your post has no idea. He is like the uninvited guest who shows up at every party just looking to increase his post total.

You and I know each other and Gasilla is WOS1 over there. The fact is WO-S and Crosby have a one game history and that was in 1988. There are a FEW Crosby fans here who comment on every thread imaginable just to be rude or stir the pot. WO-S has no interest in Crosby, but apparently a few Crosby folks here are obsessed with knocking down WO-S for no apparent reason other than they just don't like us and enjoy throwing bombs at other teams. You don't see WO-S fans repeatedly jumping into threads about Crosby.  

So now you know the rest of the story. 

Edited by griff

lostaussie, the first person who responded to your post has no idea. He is like the uninvited guest who shows up at every party just looking to increase his post total.

You and I know each other and Gasilla is WOS1 over there. The fact is WO-S and Crosby have a one game history and that was in 1985. There are a FEW Crosby fans here who comment on every thread imaginable just to be rude or stir the pot. WO-S has no interest in Crosby, but apparently a few Crosby folks here are obsessed with knocking down WO-S for no apparent reason other than they just don't like us and enjoy throwing bombs at other teams. You don't see WO-S fans repeatedly jumping into threads about Crosby.  

Excellent post!!!

You and I know each other and Gasilla is WOS1 over there. The fact is WO-S and Crosby have a one game history and that was in 1985. There are a FEW Crosby fans here who comment on every thread imaginable just to be rude or stir the pot. WO-S has no interest in Crosby, but apparently a few Crosby folks here are obsessed with knocking down WO-S for no apparent reason other than they just don't like us and enjoy throwing bombs at other teams. You don't see WO-S fans repeatedly jumping into threads about Crosby.  

i believe it was 1988 35 to 7

You and I know each other and Gasilla is WOS1 over there. The fact is WO-S and Crosby have a one game history and that was in 1988. There are a FEW Crosby fans here who comment on every thread imaginable just to be rude or stir the pot. WO-S has no interest in Crosby, but apparently a few Crosby folks here are obsessed with knocking down WO-S for no apparent reason other than they just don't like us and enjoy throwing bombs at other teams. You don't see WO-S fans repeatedly jumping into threads about Crosby.  

Sounds like a case of jealousy........ Just looking from the outside. ...........I think we may have a date with you guys later on. Celina, China Spring and a couple others may have something to say about that though. Win over Carthage makes me feel a little better as they are a very salty team. We relying on our defense a lot this year but they are really good. We are just a different team this year. 

Edited by losteraussie

I love all of the people who back the teams around here who are used to getting beat down taking their little jabs. Enjoy it while you can... even the ones who are trying to do it subtly... We know who the haters are, even though you jump on our band wagon the first chance you get.

You have to give it to RF, they weren't just big, those big kids were athletic with just as much speed as we have and taller athletes. It was like watching a small college team out there. They were just physically better than we are. We also made to many mistakes to play with a team like that. Many of those mistakes were forced. 

"we know who the haters are.........jump on our bandwagon." 

Yes, he needs to be voted off the island. This particular individual is a bad itch that you just can't scratch!!

"we know who the haters are.........jump on our bandwagon." 

Yes, he needs to be voted off the island. This particular individual is a bad itch that you just can't scratch!!

point him out, and I guarantee if he picked wos to get to state yet again this yr you might wanna rethink it. 

Sounds like a case of jealousy........ Just looking from the outside. ...........I think we may have a date with you guys later on. Celina, China Spring and a couple others may have something to say about that though. Win over Carthage makes me feel a little better as they are a very salty team. We relying on our defense a lot this year but they are really good. We are just a different team this year. 

I saw that low score final against Carthage. It was surprising. Football life after Coach Traylor has produced a 2015 team with better defense than offense,which is not what you expect from Gilmer. WO-S has also taken a similar path, but in our case the offense is ahead of our defense, which is almost never the case. The defense is good, but we have some ground to gain. The team is young. We're loaded with juniors and sophomores. After the regular season plays out, we have as good a shot as anyone to win the region. We're counting on Gilmer to hold up their end of the deal so that we can show you some region 3 hospitality in Houston at NRG Stadium, with hopefully a different outcome ;-). When that day comes, be sure to call me ahead of time so I can direct you to the correct seating section. Lol. Or, I can bring some blue and silver gear for you to wear. You'll fit right in. 

It's good hearing from you. You're welcome over here at setx anytime. 

Dont be to hard on Cougar14, he usually comes with the facts. He just needs to work on his delivery..lol

I still don't buy into his reasoning. I don't believe that Houston area 5A DI is that dominant. I think it's a year to year deal. Like someone else said on another site. La Vernia beat PLC fairly handily last yr. That same PLC team took Foster to the wire later on. Sure, if both are loaded then naturally the 5A DI team will beat the 4A DII team. But, that's not a hard and fast rule. I thought that the Stangs would prove that, but it didn't work out and it ended up pretty close to how he said it would so really hard to keep debating. Such is life. I think Foster is a little more loaded then he's giving them credit for. They were far better this year then they were last year IMO. We will see this week when they play George Ranch.

I still don't buy into his reasoning. I don't believe that Houston area 5A DI is that dominant. I think it's a year to year deal. Like someone else said on another site. La Vernia beat PLC fairly handily last yr. That same PLC team took Foster to the wire later on. Sure, if both are loaded then naturally the 5A DI team will beat the 4A DII team. But, that's not a hard and fast rule. I thought that the Stangs would prove that, but it didn't work out and it ended up pretty close to how he said it would so really hard to keep debating. Such is life. I think Foster is a little more loaded then he's giving them credit for. They were far better this year then they were last year IMO. We will see this week when they play George Ranch.

Listening to the game...sounded like WOS under performed a little also. WOS is the exception to most rules. They consistently produce quality squads.

Even after Saturdays perfomance, I would pick WOS if they were to play Foster again next week.. Chip on shoulders, just dont think they would lose the 2nd time around. They have more grit than any team I've seen play.