Lumberton @ Central Saturday

he didn't talk to me for a week after PA Memorial beat his squad lol, he might jump into the Neches if Lumberton wins Saturday. 

Here then, I will go ahead and throw him a life preserver =====E----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                       LUMBERTON

------------------------------------------------------------------>                                                                                 R A  I D E R S

Whoops, looks  more like a brick! :)

central band is better, sorry. And they might have the most hilarious fans when losing. ;)

Central band is great, a lot of the old Soul Bowl movement of years past. Used to love to go to those games when my dad would referee them. He called them several years and Lamar stadium was always standing room only. Miss that rivalry between Hebert and Charlton Pollard.