Dallas Cowboys 2015

Why can't we have a backup like Denvers. Osweiler could be a starter somewhere. Seems like we get the backup QB's that have been passed around.

Mallett is still available.  Can't believe BG not shouting about that, as much as he seems to like him. He would make a great starter for Dallas in a couple years when Romo is ready to retire.  That is, if he can grow up and be professional.

Mallett is still available.  Can't believe BG not shouting about that, as much as he seems to like him. He would make a great starter for Dallas in a couple years when Romo is ready to retire.  That is, if he can grow up and be professional.

he working out for teams for next year, your love affair for Ryan is noted, I reckon you want him back on the Exans, so yes you right he is available for yall to re-sign, Dallas will draft a QB, thx for the concern. :)

So which QB we drafting with our top3 pick? Lynch, Goff or Cook? 

Don't need one. Romo is still good for another three or four games before he gets hurt. Lol. Romo has been a great qb but they better go to the well and start grooming somebody now. Can't get mad at Weeden or Cassels. It's not their fault. Watching the Cowboys offense is like watching paint dry.  I'm a huge fan but it's painful to watch. 

Goff

you like Goff?  

Im interested in Connor Cook, he leads his team offense like a professional already and doesn't make that many mistakes from what I've seen. Lynch might be the better one of the group though, great size great arm and he's mobile.