Dallas Cowboys 2015

why would he? He didn't practice all week, I think he re-injured his foot. 

Me personally, I think it is a combination of prima donna crap (not getting hurt in an insignificant game) and the fact that Garret has awakened from a deep sleep and giving players a chance that have been earning their shot. What can it hurt? Could it be any worse? Of course I could be wrong.

Me personally, I think it is a combination of prima donna crap (not getting hurt in an insignificant game) and the fact that Garret has awakened from a deep sleep and giving players a chance that have been earning their shot. What can it hurt? Could it be any worse? Of course I could be wrong.

not understanding you, he played on an injured foot to begin with and should not have then tweaked it again and did not practice so is not playing. I dont get it. 

not understanding you, he played on an injured foot to begin with and should not have then tweaked it again and did not practice so is not playing. I dont get it. 

News to me. Didn't know he was hurt. Some athletes have been known to feign injury when their performances have been sub par. Will be fun to see someone else play.

News to me. Didn't know he was hurt. Some athletes have been known to feign injury when their performances have been sub par. Will be fun to see someone else play.

With Jerry dead set on his full go attitude if he could play Jerry would have made sure he made the trip to Buffalo lol. Should have shut him down when Romo got hurt turkey day. I wouldn't be shocked if Dez tries to convince everyone he can play next week versus Washington, I hope not but its Dez, you never know. 

With Jerry dead set on his full go attitude if he could play Jerry would have made sure he made the trip to Buffalo lol. Should have shut him down when Romo got hurt turkey day. I wouldn't be shocked if Dez tries to convince everyone he can play next week versus Washington, I hope not but its Dez, you never know. 

Sorry. I have been on an anti-Dez kick for a while now. Great talent but a problem child and cry baby. Hasn't had the effort this season. Maybe he's injured. I think not. Where have all the Drew Pearsons gone? He wasn't anywhere near as fast as Dez, but he ran perfect routes and was the master of the sideline catch on his toes. Never saw him throw a fit either. I guess football was different then. Sure do miss it.

Sorry. I have been on an anti-Dez kick for a while now. Great talent but a problem child and cry baby. Hasn't had the effort this season. Maybe he's injured. I think not. Where have all the Drew Pearsons gone? He wasn't anywhere near as fast as Dez, but he ran perfect routes and was the master of the sideline catch on his toes. Never saw him throw a fit either. I guess football was different then. Sure do miss it.

i must have missed you on one when we were actually winning last year, I never noticed it.