Dallas Cowboys 2015

you like Goff?  

Im interested in Connor Cook, he leads his team offense like a professional already and doesn't make that many mistakes from what I've seen. Lynch might be the better one of the group though, great size great arm and he's mobile. 

Watched him play Texas. Very good presence and accurate arm. Who really knows who will be good? I mean Brady played for run oriented Michigan.

yea, but then again it was Texas. Lol. I get your point though. 

That was one of the games we were supposed to get our rears kicked but almost came back and won it....missed FG if I remember right.

It really doesn't matter who is playing who. I mainly watch mechanics, presence in the pocket, decision making, then accuracy. Of course these things can be skewed against a pansy, but Texas played them tough and he had to play well to win.

I don't like Cassell's mechanics at all. His pocket presence is on his back. His decision making stinks. His accuracy is terrible. He throws everything too high/long.

Edited by baddog

@xOrtiz4x: Sources: Dez Bryant among other players that want Kellen Moore to get a shot.

@SportsDayDFW: Nat'l reaction: Time for Kellen Moore to lead Cowboys; let's move Rams to Dallas, not L.A.

This is the hidden content, please
This is the hidden content, please

Even with the 3 INTs, I like Moore a lot better than Cassell. Probably draft a QB anyway, who knows? I think we need some defensive help to get that on stop that has been killing us. If the other teams needs a FG tomwin the game, they get it. We have lost so many games this year because of this. Even when the defense has had a good game, this is where we fail.

Even with the 3 INTs, I like Moore a lot better than Cassell. Probably draft a QB anyway, who knows? I think we need some defensive help to get that on stop that has been killing us. If the other teams needs a FG tomwin the game, they get it. We have lost so many games this year because of this. Even when the defense has had a good game, this is where we fail.

time to shutdown Dez and Sean Lee and McFadden, work in some young players and see what you got.