Dallas Cowboys 2015

@BR_NFL: Johnny Manziel reportedly wants to be a Cowboy

This is the hidden content, please

He needs to go to the Saints and learn from under Drew Brees. No room in Dallas after we draft our future QB. 

Manziel will be there just to make the party legit..JJ is a clown,maybe rich but a clown nonetheless

i rather Kellen Moore at this point, at least he knows the playbook and is already learning from a legit veteran, once we draft a QB that position will be solid. No room for JFF, if they were gonna bring him in the perfect time was right after they cut Weeden. Hope he likes other places besides Dallas. 

i rather Kellen Moore at this point, at least he knows the playbook and is already learning from a legit veteran, once we draft a QB that position will be solid. No room for JFF, if they were gonna bring him in the perfect time was right after they cut Weeden. Hope he likes other places besides Dallas. 

Moore trying to break out of the rookie mode of throwing INTs. He sure ain't afraid to throw the ball. Threw for over 400 yesterday and McFadden had to have had over 100 rushing. Picks and a porous defense did us in and we still made it respectable, even though Washington started subbing. After QB, we need a pass rusher.

Moore trying to break out of the rookie mode of throwing INTs. He sure ain't afraid to throw the ball. Threw for over 400 yesterday and McFadden had to have had over 100 rushing. Picks and a porous defense did us in and we still made it respectable, even though Washington started subbing. After QB, we need a pass rusher.

they really could have won that game, the McFadden fumble going in for a TD changed everything. I liked the way Moore played, seemed comfortable going uptempo. 

On 1/4/2016 at 7:56 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

He needs to go to the Saints and learn from under Drew Brees. No room in Dallas after we draft our future QB. 

MBG, Your favorite college football player will have a star on his helmet. JJ loves Johnny Football! The Dallas Browns soap opera will carry on...

5 hours ago, NDNation said:

It would be right up their alley. Drama = money

Who is going to win us games?

RG3, he's won a division title before. I cant say JFF since he plays for a piss poor organization with the only talent around him being 2 good RBs and thats depending on which way the wind is blowing that particular Sunday. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

RG3, he's won a division title before. I cant say JFF since he plays for a piss poor organization with the only talent around him being 2 good RBs and thats depending on which way the wind is blowing that particular Sunday. 

I dont think it will be RG3 either.  I mean who gets hurt more frequent him or Romo? Only reason RG3 is healthy is cause he hasnt played.

4 minutes ago, GCMinTheFuture said:

I dont think it will be RG3 either.  I mean who gets hurt more frequent him or Romo? Only reason RG3 is healthy is cause he hasnt played.

His offensive line didn't want to block for him, but they block their arse off for Cousins, weird. 

As far as who gets injured more frequently: you stumped me lol

13 hours ago, gk2015 said:

IMO, Bill Callahan had more to do with this^^^^^^^

Bill Callahan had everything to do with that. He ruined that kid's career for one playoff victory. I would gamble on RG3 in a heart beat. He is a legit pocket passer when asked to and just needs an o-line that will block for him. Good fit for Dallas at backup and might fight for the position in two years.

On 1/4/2016 at 7:56 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Nope, nothing gonna fix Billy Football. Drew Brees needs to become a Texan next year and work on that second SB and his legacy...future Hall of Famer.