Dallas Cowboys 2015

Kellen Moore is a keeper. Needs to work on timing more than anything. That will come. Butler was a heckuva replacement for Dez. Cowboys are their own worst enemy. Of course when Triplett is officiating, the Boys are in trouble. He is worse than Jerry Markbright was.

Moore is the QB who has had the most work with Butler. 

I would like to address the QB fiasco this year. We started out with Romo as starter and Weeden as backup. We had Moore and Showers on the practice squad (in waiting). Romo goes down and Weeden didn't play well as a starter. Why in the heck do we go out and get Cassell? If experience is the only argument....exactly what experience did he have? Playing for 6 different teams? That tells me something right there. His only good experience was in relief of Brady where a 3 yard pass can go for 30+ yards or even a TD. It's how Brady keeps his stats up there. What a slap in the face to Moore and Showers. What exactly do you tell these guys when they don't make the active roster and are sent to the practice squad? I would tell them to practice hard and if we need you, be ready to go. Apparently that is not the case here.

@dallascowboys: Dez Bryant Still Under Evaluation For Availability Against Washington 

More:

This is the hidden content, please

Wow, didn't know about the knee injury. Yeah um sit him, he wants to play but sit him out again. 

@BSO: Jerry Jones Implies Coaching is The Reason For Cowboys Failed Season

I wouldn't be opposed to reassigning Carrot-top and bringing in Sean Payton.