Kville Vs Kountze

kennelsdennis

I know the majority opinion is that Kirbyville will bounce Kountze and that probably will be the case, but if the stars align and Kirbyville should some how be on their heals and then make mistakes with multiple turnovers and Kountze plays a near perfect game...all bets are off...PERFECT STORM. Anything can happen on Friday nights as we have all witnessed in the past. My personal opinion...the stars stay scattered and sky clear. Pulling for the underdog anyhow!

Perhaps, you like many others,Oldschool2, didn't realize the affect that Coach James Harper leaving Kountze to coach at Ozen would have on this program. Its time to give credit where it is due. He was the only consistent factor that Kountze had since 2011. As the man behind the scenes, I think much of his hard work has gone unnoticed except for by the football players and parents. Losing coach Harper, starters to graduation, and coach Harper's son Jaydon Cunnigan, who left with him, have had a tremendous impact on this team. Best of Luck Kountze-but I don't think Coach Joubert can pull it off.

Edited by Tistheseason
mispelling

I know the majority opinion is that Kirbyville will bounce Kountze and that probably will be the case, but if the stars align and Kirbyville should some how be on their heals and then make mistakes with multiple turnovers and Kountze plays a near perfect game...all bets are off...PERFECT STORM. Anything can happen on Friday nights as we have all witnessed in the past. My personal opinion...the stars stay scattered and sky clear. Pulling for the underdog anyhow!

Kirbyville wins and it's heels not heals. 

Perhaps, you like many others,Oldschool2, didn't realize the affect that Coach James Harper leaving Kountze to coach at Ozen would have on this program. Its time to give credit where it is due. He was the only consistent factor that Kountze had since 2011. As the man behind the scenes, I think much of his hard work has gone unnoticed except for by the football players and parents. Losing coach Harper, starters to graduation, and coach Harper's son Jaydon Cunnigan, who left with him, have had a tremendous impact on this team. Best of Luck Kountze-but I don't think Coach Joubert can pull it off.

Jaydon Cunnigan will definitely be missed. He is a great kid and was a positive player for Kountze last year. Coach Joubert is doing a fantastic job holding the Lions together this year just like he did last year. Tistheseason, you sound like someone who wants Joubert to fail or someone who wants to make sure Coach Harper gets some recognition as last years DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR. Coach Harper wants to coach at Ozen and Coach Joubert wants to coach at Kountze. I'll support the guy that wants to be in Kountze all the way.

Probably most significant impact. 

Jaydon Cunnigan will definitely be missed. He is a great kid and was a positive player for Kountze last year. Coach Joubert is doing a fantastic job holding the Lions together this year just like he did last year. Tistheseason, you sound like someone who wants Joubert to fail or someone who wants to make sure Coach Harper gets some recognition as last years DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR. Coach Harper wants to coach at Ozen and Coach Joubert wants to coach at Kountze. I'll support the guy that wants to be in Kountze all the way.

Please, don't get me wrong. I am a huge supporter of Coach Joubert and Kountze athletics. I have been following Kountze for years (my hometown). Joubert failing, is not my wish at all.  Its my opinion that Joubert should focus on basketball and let someone that is dedicated to football run that program. Its a huge responsibility to be the head coach of both and put into them equally. Recognition for Coach Harper is not my motive either. I will say that many members of the community including myself feel that he was a huge asset. I think Kountze would have continued to benefit from having someone like Coach Harper. If being at Ozen is Coach Harper's wish then kuddos.  My post was not a Coach Harper vs. Coach Joubert debate. My hats go off to both of them.