Kville Vs Kountze

kennelsdennis

Please, don't get me wrong. I am a huge supporter of Coach Joubert and Kountze athletics. I have been following Kountze for years (my hometown). Joubert failing, is not my wish at all.  Its my opinion that Joubert should focus on basketball and let someone that is dedicated to football run that program. Its a huge responsibility to be the head coach of both and put into them equally. Recognition for Coach Harper is not my motive either. I will say that many members of the community including myself feel that he was a huge asset. I think Kountze would have continued to benefit from having someone like Coach Harper. If being at Ozen is Coach Harper's wish then kuddos.  My post was not a Coach Harper vs. Coach Joubert debate. My hats go off to both of them. 

Joubert is dedicated to everything in kountze athletics. Football, basketball, tennis, etc........ You can bet your assets on that fact.

I wonder, if all the members of the community really knew the whole truth, would their opinions (feelings) change 

Coach Joubert is a great coach and a even better man. Coach Harper is a great guy to but saying losing him was a huge loss from a coaching standpoint.. Meh idk because Kountze started 0-5 last year as well. 

Coach Joubert is great....does what he's told and not going to ruffle many feathers......You're talking stats, records etc. I think that was in reference to coaching, which involves much more than what you see on Friday nights.