Black&Gold Rivalry Predictions Thread

This is getting ridiculous. . The best player at a certain position does not always play that position. What makes Nederland competitive, is the coaches put players in the position that's gives the team the best chance to win. I never seen so much crying over a certain position. Nederland like most schools that don't have a lot of depth on varsity and  have to move talent around. If you have 3 quarterbacks, 1 can only player qb, the other 2 can contribute in another position, then it is a no brainier. If you want Your kid to be play every position go to Sabine pass or 6 man football. This is really comical to have someone complain that they are not the backup qb when they start on defense and offense already.

OK, this thread has gotten really ridiculous and since the whole thing was started by a Jaguar wannabe to get me going, let's do some math.

Nederville replies to the non-rivalry thread = 65

My purple pony Bronie replies to the non-rivalry thread = 30

Actual Vidorian replies to the non-rivalry thread = 17

One broken down reb from Evadale stirring crud up = I don't care to count. El Clappo and mexican sausage weighing in as well.

Nederville has gotten clobbered by the second place team in district 21-5A (Sheldon will beat them), hammered by a hobbled, beat down purple horse and beat a team that would struggle with Hull Daisetta. If we would have played Aldine or anything starting with "Clear", we would be 3 - 0 against 6A schools before district. Leckelt, Rowe and Humble rumble for 350 yards....Vidor 35, nederville 21 (maybe). Finally,  NEDERVILLE SUX!!!

Now it's a Black and Gold Rivalry Thread. 

GO PIRATES! SLAUGHTER THE CHIHUAHUAS!

Tavian is a player, nobody disputes that. If hes not getting reps at qb then its obvious the staff has no intentions of playing him there. Pissing , whining, and throwing out the race card on a public forum only cheapens your cause. With all due respect......If hes not happy, maybe he would benefit playing for someone else.......Im done....WHO LET THEM DOGS OUT!!!!!!

OK, this thread has gotten really ridiculous and since the whole thing was started by a Jaguar wannabe to get me going, let's do some math.

One broken down reb from Evadale stirring crud up = I don't care to count. El Clappo and mexican sausage weighing in as well.

Nederville has gotten clobbered by the second place team in district 21-5A (Sheldon will beat them), hammered by a hobbled, beat down purple horse and beat a team that would struggle with Hull Daisetta. If we would have played Aldine or anything starting with "Clear", we would be 3 - 0 against 6A schools before district. Leckelt, Rowe and Humble rumble for 350 yards....Vidor 35, nederville 21 (maybe). Finally,  NEDERVILLE SUX!!!

Ironic you posted this.  I was just thumbing thru this thread to see who posted the most.  Course I'm an outside agitator (much like all the PNG folks), but Bulldogs, methinks you protest to much (about this thread lol). 

Ironic you posted this.  I was just thumbing thru this thread to see who posted the most.  Course I'm an outside agitator (much like all the PNG folks), but Bulldogs, methinks you protest to much (about this thread lol). 

just be quite and go to the door . We'll let you out to go do your business then when you scratch we'll probably just leave you outside to agitate by yourself tonight ! 

Trying to remember is this Stoker or not. I don't run or shy away about how I feel. You read a race card, but did you see that written. Apples fall don't they, and you know when you let dogs out they find better owners. TAVIAN is all Bulldogs, but DADDY starting to sway.
Edited by MAYFIELD

This is getting ridiculous. . The best player at a certain position does not always play that position. What makes Nederland competitive, is the coaches put players in the position that's gives the team the best chance to win. I never seen so much crying over a certain position. Nederland like most schools that don't have a lot of depth on varsity and  have to move talent around. If you have 3 quarterbacks, 1 can only player qb, the other 2 can contribute in another position, then it is a no brainier. If you want Your kid to be play every position go to Sabine pass or 6 man football. This is really comical to have someone complain that they are not the backup qb when they start on defense and offense already.

obvious you only read half post but go ahead with your post.

i got a bone to pick with you Wednesday lol, if Ned leaves any. 

So what your trying to say is that there were only 65 intelligent post ?  I mean I'm just asking.

P.S.   Still not a Rivalry !

Edited by bigned85

I Guess the Indians have to come stir the pot over on our thread because they have nothing good to talk about on they're own team. Man I'd hate to have to wear purple every Friday night yAll might as well get rainbow flags to fly around yalls town!

That .300 winning percentage has gotten to your head...... I told yall that LC-M might need a rivalry if your looking for one....