Black&Gold Rivalry Predictions Thread

An interesting rivalry game indeed... I just wonder if the Nederland boys are going to come vandalize our school this year. Adds a certain flare to the festivities, as for my prediction. 

Nederland can't stop the run and Vidor rolls in this one 42-17.

whatever man, keep believing that vandalizing crap

An interesting rivalry game indeed... I just wonder if the Nederland boys are going to come vandalize our school this year. Adds a certain flare to the festivities, as for my prediction. 

Nederland can't stop the run and Vidor rolls in this one 42-17.

y'all are only gonna beat us by 25 at our place?! Must be a down year for Vidor....

whatever man, keep believing that vandalizing crap

black and gold colors are confusing. I thought it was proven Vidor students did that mess on their own to actually START the football rivalry with Ned? Thats what I was told.

*keeping the peace as usual* 

Proven??? That's strong word buddy. No it was never "proven". Ned just started that to distract everyone from thinking it was them......

*stir stir stir*

smh.. So it was proven Ned folks did it?  Why would they drive to lil ol Vidor for attention when they could climb up the Dog Dome on their own turf and create mischief? Hmmmm…… I would think the good folk in Vidor would know how to stir up their own mess themselves ;)

smh.. So it was proven Ned folks did it?  Why would they drive to lil ol Vidor for attention when they could climb up the Dog Dome on their own turf and create mischief? Hmmmm…… I would think the good folk in Vidor would know how to stir up their own mess themselves ;)

hey now I never said anything about it being proven to be Nederland.

Not calling it a rival game but I will say this, Vidor plays with some much energy and passion in this game. They always give Nederland a fight regardless the outcome of the score. I'm not saying they don't play like this against everybody else, its just different when they play the dogs. I see a little be different game then most of you. I think between environment  and nerves being the first district game and it being Vidor vs Nederland, I see a slow start. I think its no more then a 10 point difference in the first half. Second half nothing personal to Vidor, I just see Nederland scoring a few times more then Vidor in the second half to win.

Ned 35

Vidor 24