Black&Gold Rivalry Predictions Thread

At Bulldog practice - Nederland has Lebaron at Qb practicing-Jones our starting LB practicing Qb- I guess the JV Qb practicing at Qb- Oh and TAVIAN acting like Vidor Qb-WTF time to throw my flag after today's practice.

I'm telling you, he would look good in a purple jersey......

Wasn't commenting on the post concerning family. Was commenting on the post about who was practicing QB and who wasn't.  Tavian Mayfield is a helluva athlete that is playing where the TEAM needs him. The Bulldogs have a very capable QB in Lebaron and they need Tavian in the defensive backfield as well as receiver. Thus my comment stating that Neuman plays kids where they best benefit the team!

Ok once again I am also behind Lebaron, been their from the start. Was out there as they practiced at field during summer. Stated in the beginning in Lebaron we trust. Now you stated no coach is perfect, but you didn't say totally fair. It's all for him and team get's whatever, but most wouldn't understand because their nose is to far. I expect him to give his all, but also be treated equally, but when it's within your vision you won't see it. Read between the lines, because you have to be careful what you say on this board. His talent in another school of his own, would at least been given a chance. Now if he won or lost it would be different, but to be worried what neighbor Bob will say. To be worried if job lost is different, use a different pair of eyes when you say plays best. Remember playing best can get you District Championship or State! - Who says he playing best, if one was never given chance.

Edited by MAYFIELD

It has become painfully apparent now for most of the district that due to this great team concept the Bulldogs are going to have a lot to say regarding anyone's idea of a District champion ------Hmmmm.!! Indeed they are going to have to deal with the problem as much as it scares them . They all thought it was over "The Nightmare " !