Black&Gold Rivalry Predictions Thread

don't get your feelings hurt when you post something to get a reaction and you get one.

you and i both know their is no rivalry and you are just posting this to stir the pot.  GO TITANS.........

Fox if you have a personal issue with me come to the show on Wednesday and address it face to face, smh, like I said: you do not have to read it if you dont like it. 

Dang fox. You seem a little on edge. You worried???? And you know if buddy didn't post it then rob was going to. And we always post it two weeks early. Let's see if we can make this one go 20 pages again. 

My prediction 

vidor 49

Ned 35

every year, aint nothing changed. 

Dang fox. You seem a little on edge. You worried???? And you know if buddy didn't post it then rob was going to. And we always post it two weeks early. Let's see if we can make this one go 20 pages again. 

My prediction 

vidor 49

Ned 35

even through i am impressed with the way vidor is playing i don't see the slot T putting up 49 points in this game. i believe it will be a closer game than some people think.

I hate to sound negative... But what the heck... How can you have a rivalry with anyone when you have a lifetime winning percentage in the .300s?? But honestly Vidor is our 10th best rival on our schedule... 

Vidor fans say its a rivalry so its a rivalry ;)

Btw: Vidor gray uniforms look better than Nederland all black uniforms

*hides in bushes*