Groveton at Colmesneil

Groveton at Colmesneil  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Groveton at Colmesneil

• Groveton
    • Colmesneil

Who do you got in a battle of 0-2 teams? Groveton is coming off a thrashing from Corrigan 74-33 and Colmesneil got taken to the woodshed by West Hardin 54-18. It seems that neither team's defense is able to slow anyone down. Granted Groveton was playing a very talented and strong Corrigan team, they did manage to put up 33 points on them to show some offensive life. Colmesneil has struggled to put points on the board.

I do not see Colmesneil changing the trend here, I got Groveton leaving Taylor Field with a win by at least 21 points.

Who do you got?

Edited by AFanInTheStands

stop lying, HD is the fastest team in 2A year after year after year, my source is their fans. 

I should not get ahead of myself. Colmesneil is among the slowest and in the state as well. Groveton will appear to be fast against Colmesneil and HD. I can tell you that hell will freeze over before Colmesneil has 5 players running 4.5 40s. 

The 5 4.5s was not meant to be taken serious.. colmesneil has talent whether yall want to admit it or not, just no coaching nor discipline. When they had a true football coach they did better than most of the teams they play. HD is a good team and very traditional as well if they didnt have coaching they would be going down the same landslide as colmesneil

The 5 4.5s was not meant to be taken serious.. colmesneil has talent whether yall want to admit it or not, just no coaching nor discipline. When they had a true football coach they did better than most of the teams they play. HD is a good team and very traditional as well if they didnt have coaching they would be going down the same landslide as colmesneil

Wrong on multiple counts: Colmeneil has no talent and they would be horrible if Bill Belichek coached them. 2. HD is sitting right next to Colmesneil on the slide needing much more than coaching and tradition to save them. No coach can win games without talent. Both teams provide comedy during Saturday film sessions. 

Wrong on multiple counts: Colmeneil has no talent and they would be horrible if Bill Belichek coached them. 2. HD is sitting right next to Colmesneil on the slide needing much more than coaching and tradition to save them. No coach can win games without talent. Both teams provide comedy during Saturday film sessions. I bet youve never even played a game of football in your life thats why all you do is get on here and talk crap

Colmesneil has 2 former players currently playing college football. Cody Walsh is a LB at Wayland Baptist and Matt Bailey is a QB at East Texas Baptist. Both are Class of 2014 and were part of the 10-2 Bi-District Championship Team from 2013.

Happy for both young men.  That would explain why they went 10-2 that year.  I would think a bigger deal would've been made since I doubt very many kids from there go on to play college ball.