Wo-s vs Silsbee

MBaller#1

Just funning you kj dad. I don't care if you make excuses are not, thought it was funny you bringing up sprinklers.  

The Sprinkler System ordeal has been tried against us once b4. It still didn't have a impact on the outcome of the game. It just slowed us down a tad bit, but we still won the game

I can tell you one thing , when Dillon sterling cole left the Mustangs , everyone said they wouldn't make it far. Ended up at state. When trey Baldwin left them this year, everyone thought they'd just be flat out basic. These young kids have proved pretty much every one wrong . There is not many people that can say they knew the Mustangs we're going to be this good. This may be one of the best teams they've had in the past few years. Not only will they stop you, but they will put up tons of points on you.

I can tell you one thing , when Dillon sterling cole left the Mustangs , everyone said they wouldn't make it far. Ended up at state. When trey Baldwin left them this year, everyone thought they'd just be flat out basic. These young kids have proved pretty much every one wrong . There is not many people that can say they knew the Mustangs we're going to be this good. This may be one of the best teams they've had in the past few years. Not only will they stop you, but they will put up tons of points on you.

who is "everyone"? I know of two ppl including myself that had them getting to State. 

realignment helps

A few of us(Me, TD, BigD95 &Area27mom)   knew about this team years ago.  It just was a matter of them sticking together and putting in the grind to be where they are today.  They lost a few kids to other schools as well.  Alot of us being waiting patiently for this group and there time has come.  Sit back and enjoy the show, this group of kids been winners a long time now.  Not just on the field but off the field as well. 

Note : People tend to 4get this group been playing together since the age of 5.

Edited by Kj Dad

A few of us knew about this team years ago.  It just was a matter of them sticking together and putting in the grind to be where they are today.  They lost a few kids to other schools as well.  Alot of us being waiting patiently for this group and there time has come.  Sit back and enjoy the show, this group of kids been winners a long time now.  Not just on the field but off the field as well. 

Note : People tend to 4get this group been playing together since the age of 5.

I remember the young group since they were in pop Warner , then on to the lil mustangs .

Going to be a very crowded Tiger Stadium. Both local TV stations (KFDM & KBMT) have this game as their game of the week and will have their crews there for live remotes before the game. Also 1450/1510 AM KIKR Sports Radio Beaumont will be there to do a live promo before the game.

Lot's of media attention for this one.

I am looking forward to broadcasting this one for SETXsports!!

that is a big statement to make this early on.  Even if Wos were to beat my Tigers as bad as they beat Jasper,  I wouldn't make that statement until the end of the year.  Just like I shy away from making those big statements on the current Tiger basketball team.  Sure I are high hopes but you just never know how these things will work out!