Wo-s vs Silsbee

MBaller#1

Both teams should come out pumped up big for this one.  The end result is going to depend on how either team responds to falling behind or big plays early on.  Wos has beaten rival LCM, PNG and manhandled a Jasper team who was missing two key players.  The Tigers beating Barbers Hill, Coldspring and Livingston.  The jury is still out on any of those teams.   This is possibly the biggest test for either so far.   Two offenses that can put points on the board.  The difference will come down to the team whose defense plays the better game.  It's time for my Tigers to step up!

As I said Silsbee by 14 man I've watched all 3 WOS game about 4 times each and wasn't impressed not one bit but dang that's some tiny kids Tigers will roll this one please play Man across the board it'll be along night for those DBs too much speed from Silsbee I mean 4X1 team is the Silsbee WR core that won District last year so yea think what you want but put up $$$$ or shut up SIMPLE 

As I said Silsbee by 14 man I've watched all 3 WOS game about 4 times each and wasn't impressed not one bit but dang that's some tiny kids Tigers will roll this one please play Man across the board it'll be along night for those DBs too much speed from Silsbee I mean 4X1 team is the Silsbee WR core that won District last year so yea think what you want but put up $$$$ or shut up SIMPLE 

10, people been saying that's since little league about how little they are, but the results still remains the same. (onething Ik they will get after your a$$)  Every team WOS played so far has been bigger. Just remember it's not the size of the DAWG it's about heart.  Trust and believe Wos will play some man!  Coach T will have a great game plan and make adjustments on the fly!  You talking about speed. Just watch how the Mustangs fly around like flies fly around s*!t. I got my $$$$ on the wood, so how much you talking bout? Now don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk. Friday please hurry up so the Young Mustangs can check what's all this chatter about in Silsbee year in and year out!  #LetsGoMeetEm #TiredOfAllTheTalking #SameResultsWosWins

Reminder WOS Rebuilding....  Lol

Edited by Kj Dad

this is going to be different than the first 3 games.  Our receivers aren't going to out speed WOS and unless we control the line Dontreis going to have to do most of his throwing on the run.  Hopefully he will have a good game.  I have also noticed Tiger teams in past years getting frustrated and losing composure against WOS when they have fallen behind by a couple of scores or so.  We need to stay focused and keep playing don't get down on ourselves or each other.  This team is better than last years but this will be the biggest test so far.  Looking forward to it.

Well Spoken, see 413 being a realest about what's needed to be done in Silsbee come Friday night

Edited by Kj Dad

This should make for a great game! I have WOS by 2 TD's, also Badsanta, DSC is a helluva athlete but he has moved on to greener pastures so trying to bring him into the equation is pedaling backwards! JD is the QB and is doing a mighty fine job for the Mustangs last year and this year!

I look forward to seeing a well player game. Remember I told you guys Silsbee has a certain swag about them that I haven't seen in a while with bunch. This isn't the same Tiger team from last year or the year before that. Jury still out of our defense. They have played very well for stretches at a time. We need to play better vs the run IMO. KJdad, you better get your popcorn ready and drink a Miller Lite before you enter the game. This won't be a blow out. 

As I said Silsbee by 14 man I've watched all 3 WOS game about 4 times each and wasn't impressed not one bit but dang that's some tiny kids Tigers wilSilsbell this one please play Man across the board it'll be along night for those DBs too much speed from Silsbee I mean 4X1 team is the Silsbee WR core that won District last year so yea think what you want but put up $$$$ or shut up SIMPLE 

Wow really...that same 4x1 team lost to that WOS team in area. I will take you up on that bet. Just let me know. PNG WR's were way bigger than your Silsbee and our little DB'S did just fine. WOS rolls by 35

Both team  shouldld come out pumped up big for this one.  The end result is going to depend on how either team responds to falling behind or big plays early on.  Wos has beaten rival LCM, PNG and manhandled a Jasper team who was missing two key players.  The Tigers beating Barbers Hill, Coldspring and Livingston.  The jury is still out on any of those teams.   This is possibly the biggest test for either so far.   Two offenses that can put points on the board.  The difference will come down to the team whose defense plays the better game.  It's time for my Tigers to step up!

I think Jasper was just missing the QB the RB played.

This is definitely the best match up in the area this Friday night.  There will be great speed on both sides of the ball. This game will hinge on turnovers, third down conversion and special teams. I think WOS probably wins, but i will be rooting hard for Silsbee. Two very talented teams that have a chance to go a long way.

I think Jasper was just missing the QB the RB played.

Just missing there 1st string QB.  Bout time halftime,  they went to the Wildcat with there starting RB at QB.  So if you'll call him the 3rd String there you have it.  But too only give up 46 total yards of offense is amazing. Fans might don't want to hear it, but the Chain Gang starting to put it together. 

I only got the information from someone who said their nephew plays for jasper and told him that.   It is definitely a lot to keep a team like that to 47 yards.   Hopefully they don't do that this Friday.

When you got beat down like Jasper did. Its easy to find a excuse to make it sound a little better.