Vidor at channelview predictions

After seeing what Channelview did to Dayton, I'm going to fast and pray three days before making any prediction.  Plus make sure Rob uses his Rev Psychology and picks Channelview.  

In all honesty, it's to bad Crosby and Channelview aren't playing.  That would be interesting.  

Last year Channelview beat Dayton bad(69-35) also and it was a tight game when Vidor played them. I think it will be another close game. 

Edited by vp93

This is a very intriguing game which I won't be able to attend either...out of town on business. Anyway, Channelview has one of the marquee players in the state with the Hurd kid but their defense struggles with the slot-t. The deciding factor will be the much improved Pirate defense this year which actually limited Panama City to 13 points and Jasper to 14 (offensive coordinator gave 6 points to Bay High and we put in the second team on the Bulldogs at the end of the game). If we RUN the ball effectively, minimal turnovers and make three - four good defensive stops...Pirates win this game 42 - 40. I think Jasper's defense to be better than Channelview's. At any rate, this pre-district schedule has been exactly what our team needed...no cupcakes. Win, lose or draw, we win playing these guys.

GO PIRATES, CLOBBER CHANNELVIEW!!!

Ummmm, which one? :-)

Youre right.  Wasn't a prediction.   Got that off Vegas site.  Not even sure what it means.  Finally dawned on me.  Vidor over 100, Channelview under 100.

BS aside, expect scoreboard operator to stay busy.  Oh, pending on weather, I'd go Over.  What say you?

Youre right.  Wasn't a prediction.   Got that off Vegas site.  Not even sure what it means.  Finally dawned on me.  Vidor over 100, Channelview under 100.

BS aside, expect scoreboard operator to stay busy.  Oh, pending on weather, I'd go Over.  What say you?

I honestly don't know a lot about either team, but it seems like Vidor has a lot of returning players and the QB for Channelview is electric.  Hopefully not too much rain and a high scoring affair, under 100 though.

Edited by CougarCal

I think Channelview wins by a few scores at home, maybe Vidor scores late to make it look better but you'll be able to see the personnel differences this time around IMO. I think they'll have much more success against that type of offense now that they have film of it against their defense. It's going to be a different animal playing Channelview at home. 

Artificial turf?

Weather could literally be a game changer.  

The only time kids from over here really play on grass is when they cross the river. Rarely if ever are fields effected by weather over here. When Channelview came to Vidor last year it was probably the first time since middle school the kids got dirt on their uniforms. 

Total points scored by both teams  over 100 or under 100