Texas 3, #12 Notre Dame 38 Final

king

Bottom line is the head coach and his coordinators did not and have not put their team in position to at least be competitive. 

There is still no offensive plan whatsoever. I figured they at least knew how to use various formations to make the defense adjust...which I haven't seen in the last 14 games. If we line up like this, the defense has to do this, and we can do this.

I'm not even going to tackle the defensive side of the ball. Maybe that was the wrong term to use seeing there were very few tackles made by Texas.

What the heck did they do all off-season. 

Oh well. It's not like anything is going to change anytime soon.

Bottom line is the head coach and his coordinators did not and have not put their team in position to at least be competitive. 

There is still no offensive plan whatsoever. I figured they at least knew how to use various formations to make the defense adjust...which I haven't seen in the last 14 games. If we line up like this, the defense has to do this, and we can do this.

I'm not even going to tackle the defensive side of the ball. Maybe that was the wrong term to use seeing there were very few tackles made by Texas.

What the heck did they do all off-season

thought about that arse beating Arkansas gave em. 

What the heck did they do all off-season. 

I don't think they even know who the offensive coordinator is.   At least they don't in court under oath....

Maybe, but smart enough to hire a UT lawyer who wins instead of an aggy/Baylor lawyer who gets his cases thrown out of court...

TxWhoops, you correctly stated I've been away for awhile (My Dad got sick, and I took a break)

I've noticed you've changed- you color your comments with how any school not tu is dumb and dumber. 

It's football season. lets talk football. 

Garret is a first rounder. MJ may be good, but he's played ONE game. 

I've noticed you've changed- you color your comments with how any school not tu is dumb and dumber. 

It's football season. lets talk football. 

That is all they have Roper.  Oh well that and Core Values.

Texas is not taking this "getting blown out by Notre Dame" thing well

This is the hidden content, please

That is all they have Roper.  Oh well that and Core Values.

Texas is not taking this "getting blown out by Notre Dame" thing well

This is the hidden content, please

Coming to grips with your inferior education is the first step...  But at least you have a football team coming off a spectacular championship season, right?

Rope-a-dope (Ali reference, not a short bus jab), sorry to hear about your dad.   Hope he is ok...

Coming to grips with your inferior education is the first step...  But at least you have a football team coming off a spectacular championship season, right?

Rope-a-dope (Ali reference, not a short bus jab), sorry to hear about your dad.   Hope he is ok...

kinda like admitting your team is bad......it's okay, we understand