Silsbee vs Barbers Hill Predictions

BADSANTA

Last year Silsbee offense could never find a rhythm.  Four solid WRs and a strong mobile (running/passing) QB is going to create matchups that will be hard to find in time to avoid the big play.  Will have to run man to get to Dontre' (hopefully that wont work.... WOS!!) and running man is what we want.  Height, speed and hands.  Will be fun to watch.  Count on it.

Losing the RBs is tough but I haven't seen a solid running game (RBs) for years in Silsbee.

If, and I do say if, the Silsbee line can give even a fraction better blocking than last year...calf rope.

Defense to me is the same in Silsbee as always.  Keep the opponent under 21 and Silsbee usually wins. (-WOS).

I'm Back :)   So Let the smack begin! So let me get this straight to make sure I'm following along . BH goes to Silsbee last year and somehow over came this load of talent and speed by a score of 42 -24 while amassing 394 yards on the ground. This year Silsbee travels to BH and wins by 10 ?? Hope your bringing Arian Fosters little brother with ya :)  From what I have seen at the Eagle Scrimmages this year I think our Running attack and Defense will be much improved over last year. Our Lines look big this year and we have a new speedy JR. QB that can take the corner and gooooo! Defense is improved with some new coaching.. LilTex is right , If BH drops this game they will sit home again for the playoffs.