Cruz Control!

smitty

It's all about the money. This applies to both democrats and republicans.

I'd have to disagree somewhat Ftree. IMO, for most of the candidates, it's about money and/or power.  But to be fair, LRFan was talking about the voters, not the candidates.  

I'd like to think the majority of voters (sadly, not a big majority) will vote in the hopes of making our country better.  Maybe, just maybe, Cruz is the one who will do that.   

Perry or Cruze will not win the republican primary

Now why would anyone vote for Perry...I mean, who wants the country to run like Texas.

Let's put a Democrat in there so it will look like Detroit very soon.

And Cruz, smaller gov, lower taxes...maniac.

This country is much too enlightened to put guys like that in office.

Edited by LumRaiderFan

Now why would anyone vote for Perry...I mean, who wants the country to run like Texas.

Let's put a Democrat in there so it will look like Detroit very soon.

And Cruz, smaller gov, lower taxes...maniac.

This country is much too enlightened to put guys like that in office.

If these two are so great, where are they in the polls? Deez Nuts is doing better than Deez CLOWNS

If these two are so great, where are they in the polls? Deez Nuts is doing better than Deez CLOWNS

Because these guys make it very clear that if they were President, they would do everything in their power to cut back on entitlements.

Too many people now want gov to to something for them.

If all of a sudden, they promised free cars for everyone if elected, they would become as popular as your guy, deez nuts.

I think some folks are yanking y'all's chain.  

Surely no one is so uniformed as to dislike Cruz.  

But there are enough uninformed, and goofy people to vote against him to keep him from being Potus.  But, as said above, lot of water under the bridge before Nov 2016.  

As of now, he's one of a very small group of my picks.  If he does offer a free car, I'm all in lol

Edited by REBgp

Sometimes you have to be realistic nobody will vote for Ted because he's seen as radical not because of his views but the stunts he pull a guy who will do his best to shut down the government if he doesn't get his way. Perry had his chance and made himself look foolish. So you can blame it on people just wanting free stuff but. even In there own party they can't get in double digits. So again maybe it's just them. As trump will say "losers"

Sometimes you have to be realistic nobody will vote for Ted because he's seen as radical not because of his views but the stunts he pull a guy who will do his best to shut down the government if he doesn't get his way. Perry had his chance and made himself look foolish. So you can blame it on people just wanting free stuff but. even In there own party they can't get in double digits. So again maybe it's just them. As trump will say "losers"

I don't disagree with what you are saying, but what gets me is many people define Perry by gaffs in a debate rather than look at his many years as gov of Texas.

That is what tells you what kind of President he will be, whether you agree with his politics or not.

Obama on the other hand is a smooth talker but had no experience and was molded by extremists...very available information if anyone had bothered to research just a little bit.

Sadly, this is the world we live in, low information voters that base their uninformed opinion on the last soundbite.

As far as Cruz shutting down the gov...more power to him...I would love to see about 75% of the federal gov shut down permanently.

Takers and free stuff............Kinda like when those people came to America and took land from the indians, they wanted free land.......they went to Africa and took people from their native land, in order to get free labor.......seems like we the folks got lots of free stuff......they just took what they wanted