Cruz Control!

smitty

Yep...haven't had any confidence in polls for a while.

IMO you can compare those to the many athletic polls we revere.  For example, the TABC poll for girls.  They have Ltown at #10.  They also have predictions for Dist finishes.   Ozen is first and Ltown second.  Weird since Ozen is not rated at all.  And as most are aware, the political polls are easily manipulated to get any results you desire.  Just can't trust nobody these days (except me and thee :)).

i agree. 

Check this out 

@NOLAnews: Half the U.S. would be embarrassed to call Donald Trump president, poll says

This is the hidden content, please

Perfect example...I think way more folks would be embarrassed to have Hillary as President, but you'll probably never see that in a poll.

The media seems to try to steer public opinion with polling data, rather than just report it.

Edited by LumRaiderFan

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly, as Colmesneil1 has pointed out, the GOP has turned its back on Conservatives.  To many of the leaders, for whatever reason, are in bed with the Dems.  To h-ll with middle of the road candidates.  We need a real conservative!   If he wins at least he'll get the country back on its feet.  And if we can't beat Bernie or Hillary it's all over anyway.  

• 5 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Truth

What was a big eye opener for me was when I heard the majority of the "establishment" money Bush had behind him went to Rubio.  If true, that bothers the heck out of me.  In both parties, those people are the puppet masters.  

On 2/23/2016 at 9:43 AM, REBgp said:

What was a big eye opener for me was when I heard the majority of the "establishment" money Bush had behind him went to Rubio.  If true, that bothers the heck out of me.  In both parties, those people are the puppet masters.  

Jeb and Marco are from the same state. That's a common occurrence between candidates from the same state. Ted Cruz got a big fundraising boost from Rick Perry's donors when he dropped out.

Though if you're really concerned about money....

56ce6fc07ad61_CruzMillionDollarContribut

... you might want to see this.

15 hours ago, PN-G bamatex said:

Jeb and Marco are from the same state. That's a common occurrence between candidates from the same state. Ted Cruz got a big fundraising boost from Rick Perry's donors when he dropped out.

Though if you're really concerned about money....

56ce6fc07ad61_CruzMillionDollarContribut

... you might want to see this.

Interesting.  I looked up Super Pacs.  I still don't quite understand.  I thot they were independent of the candidates, now I'm not sure.  I would hope most are on the up & up, for the candidate or the country, but I suspect it's fertile ground for all kind of bs.  

I understood about the Bush to Rubio money.  At least that makes sense.  

I'm still firmly convinced that the RNC & DNC control most of our elected Govt Officials.  Not what the Founding Fathers had in mind.