Cruz Control!

smitty

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 7:58 PM, nappyroots said:

your folks had 8yrs to make a change and everyone paid for it with two expensive wars and many big businesses failing and laying off. 

Please...

Two Topics:

Under Pimp Bill:

1) Bill cut military in half, I was there don't say it didn't happen.

Expensive wars happen because idealists think you can win wars with just technology alone, cant be done.

Wars are only won with plain old fashion violence. 

2) NAFTA - Free Trade is never good for any country.  Morons.

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 2:47 PM, nappyroots said:

Cruz is a Dominionist and a little scary, he is the ofshoot of mainstream christianity(fake christian)

he appeals to racist evangicals in the south(mainly Texas)

He can look straight at the camera and tell a lie. 

He can look straight at the camera and lie?  "  The attack in Benghazi was a result of a spontaneous reaction to a video"- " My healthcare plan will reduce the premium of an average family by $2500 per year"- " My plan has shovel ready jobs"- I never sent any classified email via my personal server"

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

He can look straight at the camera and lie?  "  The attack in Benghazi was a result of a spontaneous reaction to a video"- " My healthcare plan will reduce the premium of an average family by $2500 per year"- " My plan has shovel ready jobs"- I never sent any classified email via my personal server"

I'm fascinated how the Liberal brain works.  Not just nr, but all of them.  The analogy that comes to mind is like a computer receives anything bad that Democrats do, it automatically goes into delete.  Tell them again, delete.  And if cornered, come up with a reason that would make a UFO theorists look like a genius.  

I've pondered this for many years. Here's a few possible theories:  Fluoride in drinking water - alien abduction - men are from Mars, women are from Venus, liberals are from Uranus - watching to much Barney - 48% of all babies born are dropped on their heads.  The possibilities are endless :)

14 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Shows there are a lot of uninformed voters in this country.  Hope they are happy giving this idiot two terms.

he only won two terms because of his predecessor. pubs could do the same if they could manage to find a decent candidate for a change and stop nominating the for right candidate that hates so many different people

On 3/16/2016 at 10:10 PM, Silsbee92 said:

Please...

Two Topics:

Under Pimp Bill:

1) Bill cut military in half, I was there don't say it didn't happen.

Expensive wars happen because idealists think you can win wars with just technology alone, cant be done.

Wars are only won with plain old fashion violence. 

2) NAFTA - Free Trade is never good for any country.  Morons.

The two Republicans are correct that military forces were reduced significantly under Clinton. The active-duty military totaled 1.8-million at the start of his presidency in 1993 and declined to 1.4-million in 2000. They are also correct that the naval fleet shrank dramatically. The Navy had 454 ships in 1993, but as vessels were retired and not replaced, the fleet was down to 341 by 2000.

But they are selectively choosing numbers that make it appear that the military cuts were Clinton's alone. In fact, the cuts were prompted by the end of the Cold War during the presidency of President George H.W. Bush, a Republican.

During Bush's presidency, he and Congress agreed to a sharp drop in military personnel. Active-duty military declined from 2.2-million to 1.8-million. Total defense forces also shrank, from 3.3-million to 2.9-million.

The Republicans are trying to portray Clinton and the Democrats as weak on defense and to make the peace dividend look like a partisan effort. But contrary to the Republicans' claims, the post-Cold War shrinkage of the U.S. military was very much a bipartisan effort. It began under a Republican president and a Democratic Congress and continued under a Democratic president and a Republican Congress.

3 hours ago, westend1 said:

The two Republicans are correct that military forces were reduced significantly under Clinton. The active-duty military totaled 1.8-million at the start of his presidency in 1993 and declined to 1.4-million in 2000. They are also correct that the naval fleet shrank dramatically. The Navy had 454 ships in 1993, but as vessels were retired and not replaced, the fleet was down to 341 by 2000.

But they are selectively choosing numbers that make it appear that the military cuts were Clinton's alone. In fact, the cuts were prompted by the end of the Cold War during the presidency of President George H.W. Bush, a Republican.

During Bush's presidency, he and Congress agreed to a sharp drop in military personnel. Active-duty military declined from 2.2-million to 1.8-million. Total defense forces also shrank, from 3.3-million to 2.9-million.

The Republicans are trying to portray Clinton and the Democrats as weak on defense and to make the peace dividend look like a partisan effort. But contrary to the Republicans' claims, the post-Cold War shrinkage of the U.S. military was very much a bipartisan effort. It began under a Republican president and a Democratic Congress and continued under a Democratic president and a Republican Congress.

Please stop presenting facts on this forum...

I do not post a lot on this site about politics. Ted Cruz clams to be a person to stand for Civil, and Christian liberties.  So I ask the question how can he be so supportive of the Kountze Cheerleading case, and never support, or for that matter never mention nor demand any justice for the Kountze Church Burning?  And to stay on the subject what politician Local, State, or Federal has demanded justice for the burning of the church? 

1 hour ago, Mr.Green Jeans said:

I do not post a lot on this site about politics. Ted Cruz clams to be a person to stand for Civil, and Christian liberties.  So I ask the question how can he be so supportive of the Kountze Cheerleading case, and never support, or for that matter never mention nor demand any justice for the Kountze Church Burning?  And to stay on the subject what politician Local, State, or Federal has demanded justice for the burning of the church? 

Who burned it?