LCM vs WOS Predictions Thread

Mustang  I under stand your new on here I guess you didn't read the earlier comments. I always pick LCM to win no matter who we face. Obviously you can't stand someone picking against your team. Plus   I posted this before I seen LCM first hand in the new offense. If you makes happy I'll lower it  by putting LCM by a 1 point win over Wos.

Y'all must be smoking some fake bait or something thinking LCM going to beat WOS not by a long shot buddy no disrespect to you but why u not talking about memorial titans before u talk about WOS losing to LCM go focus on memorial titans playing central Jaguars

um we dont play Central til Sept 5th. Smdh. And if you actually READ the board there is alot of talk about em. I suggest when you read a thread that you at least try to read every page, you may miss something ;)

Mustang  I under stand your new on here I guess you didn't read the earlier comments. I always pick LCM to win no matter who we face. Obviously you can't stand someone picking against your team. Plus   I posted this before I seen LCM first hand in the new offense. If you makes happy I'll lower it  by putting LCM by a 1 point win over Wos.

another sensitive WOS fan IMO. This will be a fun season.

interesting Skip. Care to elaborate? 

I'll take care of this, skip.  You see, Buddy, Mustang kick returners are going to catch the ball and run a long, long way.  In fact, they will run so far that they will not stop until they get to the goal line.

And that is the elaboration!

I'll take care of this, skip.  You see, Buddy, Mustang kick returners are going to catch the ball and run a long, long way.  In fact, they will run so far that they will not stop until they get to the goal line.

Draping Ol' Skippy in that cape. :)

BG.......... They will not have a single yard with the good old fashioned pooch kick next week.......LOL........