WB vs Central Predictions Thread

• 2 weeks later...

WB has the Better team, Central has better coaching, so it will be a good game. This is the team Flanigan has been grooming for a run since he took the job at west brook. Everything he has installed and done was for this Year! Great group of talent on both sides of the ball, a lot of experience especially at the QB spot!

Bruins--35

Jags--28

WB has the Better team, Central has better coaching, so it will be a good game. This is the team Flanigan has been grooming for a run since he took the job at west brook. Everything he has installed and done was for this Year! Great group of talent on both sides of the ball, a lot of experience especially at the QB spot!

Bruins--35

Jags--28

Buddy must hasn't seen this post yet "Central has the better coaching"...

Bruins--35

Jags--28

I'm  not a Flannigan fan but he's undefeated at WB when playing the Jaggies. No way in hell is the Central staff better. Now Foreman may be a better actor. But look who he learned from. Lol...

Bruins--35

Jags--28

i oughta ban you. You seriously gonna come in here and say that?  Thats like saying Memorial has a better defensive plan than Katy does. Cmon man. Stop sandbagging. 

I have to be honest I'm not sure why it's seen as sandbagging that Central would have better coaching than West Brook. WB may have the better coaches. But I don't think it's some great misdeed to say it could be the other way around.

That being said, I think West Brook will win. Central, it seems, still has some things to work out, in various areas. Athlete for athlete they can stay with WB but the Bruins have more experience at more spots. Won't predict a score, but I'll say WB wins

Central very well my have the better coaching....  West Brook was up like 34-7 at halftime.  Central went into halftime with adjustments and came out firing...  West Brook staff made NO adjustments at all as Central made stops and went up and down the field with scores.  The end score was like 40-34.  The one stop that Brook got on Central's last minute drive was a great defensive play and interception in the end zone.  I say very great play by the Bruin defender, not a coaching move. 

Central very well my have the better coaching....  West Brook was up like 34-7 at halftime.  Central went into halftime with adjustments and came out firing...  West Brook staff made NO adjustments at all as Central made stops and went up and down the field with scores.  The end score was like 40-34.  The one stop that Brook got on Central's last minute drive was a great defensive play and interception in the end zone.  I say very great play by the Bruin defender, not a coaching move. 

Decade long streak will continue. 

I am not sure who has the better coaching of the two schools (but one school has 12-15 college players and the other has 5-6, you do the math), but I know what school has the most coaches on the staff of the two schools.

5A Central        17

6A West Brook  9

(btw, that's not a score prediction, that's a coach count)

West Brook hired about 5 coaches this offseason.  And as far as the college players, WB had about 14 Juniors starting last year, and they will definitely have about 10 college kids this year.  Out of the 5-6 seniors who started or played significant time last year, at least 5 of them are playing college ball, and I know 1 for sure that could have, but chose to go to the military..  The #'s are misleading sometimes, but I certainly tip my hat to the Central staff for the efforts they make in trying to get all of their boys in school somewhere.  The have even helped kids from other schools.  #Salute

Don't lose to Ozen....  That's all Imma say.  because you jinxed your boys...  Saying 'we'll NEVER lose to Ozen ' .

we wont lose to Central either Soulja, I just hope WB leave us some scraps lmao 

And its not a jinx Soulja, I been saying this since 2010. 

I saw the score predictions....  I just wanted to confirm that you weren't talking out of the side of your neck....

And again, my rankings were NOT late as I specified before.  Did YOU not see that?  Those fumes kicking in again....  Lol

if its an hour before its due you were late, had a month to get ready, good grief. 

That wasn't Central's coaching staff! Foreman was dead in the water until a kid decided he (the kid) had enough of the BS the coaches were calling and starting making plays himself (the kid again). How can staff A be better than staff B when staff B has yet to lose to staff A? Central for some unknown reason has the most overhyped coaching staff in the state. I've never seen a coach who has done pretty much nothing get so much respect in my history of watching football. Smh @ this foolishness...

Edited by Yeoj

That wasn't Central's coaching staff! Foreman was dead in the water until a kid decided he (the kid) had enough of the BS the coaches were calling and starting making plays himself (the kid again). How can staff A be better than staff B when staff B has yet to lose to staff A? Central for some unknown reason has the most overhyped coaching staff in the state. I've never seen a coach who has done pretty much nothing get so much respect in my history of watching football. Smh @ this foolishness...

Ok, what did WB staff do to counter Central's adjustment?  I can answer that for you.  NOTHING.  Why did WB stop running the pill after their RB ran for almost 200 yards in the first half?  Sounds like someone got stage fright or stuck their head in the ground line a scared ostrich...

Ok, what did WB staff do to counter Central's adjustment?  I can answer that for you.  NOTHING.  Why did WB stop running the pill after their RB ran for almost 200 yards in the first half?  Sounds like someone got stage fright or stuck their head in the ground line a scared ostrich...

Yeah, they WON the game again! Soulja, has it really gotten that bad in Jaggie land that you're giving Foreman credit for almost winning? Lmbo... You would never have given the "3 stooges" credit for almost winning. Lol...