Crosby vs Nederland Predictions Thread

OMG now y'all have done went and got my boy crackin' jokes on ya. Not only is he a world renowned statistician but now funnier than anyone that posts on here (except me of course). Watch out SETX cause we comin' for ya "Straight outta Crosby" !!!!

nobody moves..... Nobody gets hurt........

If your "D" is a work in progress against our "O" that's in mid-season form you're probably looking at a 50 or 60 number, not 35. Your O-line may be good but our D-line practices against what's probably the best 5A offensive line in the region, maybe even the state. I'm sure they'll be able to handle whatever Nederland fields. Throw it if you want to though, I'm sure Pickney and Perry presence will be felt if Ned decides to go that route.  

Our "O" line is not a work in progress . There just plain out a "Work" ready to go to work and love to play smash mouth . Mid season form lol !

Why do I feel like Nederland is playing Summer Creek this week?

Where did all them Creekers go  ? Are they extinct or just banished to 6a and irrelevant ? Is that where Crosby is headed ? Maybe they should check it out before it is too late ?  Maybe they could plan to stay in 3a/  4a . Naw them they would have to play WOS ! Doggone  it ! 

Why do I feel like Nederland is playing Summer Creek this week?

Where did all them Creekers go  ? Are they extinct or just banished to 6a and irrelevant ? Is that where Crosby is headed ? Maybe they should check it out before it is too late ?  Maybe they could plan to stay in 3a/  4a . Naw then  they have to play WOS ! Doggone  it ! 

Extra ! Extra !  Read all about IT !!!!!!!    Dog fans the attorney general has just ruled that beating Crosby will still only count as ONE victory no matter what they say . So we are only going to be 1-0 , not 3-0 , I thought sure this was like a bypass to regoinal finals at least ?  . Oh  Well we will just have to deal with it ! He said since it is a non district game it may not even count at all ( perish the thought ) but we Might get a chance to beat em again when it does matter if they get that far ????  Oh we'll will see .

I smell what you are cooking the olddog.  Smells like prepackaged excuses with a side of lack of confidence,  for dessert hopes for a rematch.   

Oh we will see.

Edited by Coug88

First, the only time we've played you was in the 2011 playoffs where you took a beating from us. Your civic leaders wouldn't play us in the regular season.

Second, meth production is up this year and we've moved in several doublewides we traded for from Cosby. I am a self proclaimed monarch because no one else wants the title.

This reference to Plus one's earlier comment is why I keep telling him he is an A$$ hat!!!! Brag about your team but quit making nasty comments about the towns and such of other teams.

This reference to Plus one's earlier comment is why I keep telling him he is an A$$ hat!!!! Brag about your team but quit making nasty comments about the towns and such of other teams.

Must not have been on long hearing all the negative Crosby comments over the years eh?? Karmas a mutha and you can't just flip the switch when all the dishing makes a nasty turn and heads back at ya. So suck it up, bring your "A" game, or stop reading. It's that simple!!

Apparently, plusone was deprived of attention as a child (or maybe still is)...I love those that beg for respect...they fail to realize that the best way to earn is it to win consistently and without blowing your own horn...I always told my son when he played this...if you are good, you don't need to tell anyone else, they will know it and respect you for that fact

Funny, I tell my kid not to worry about what people think of you. There will be those for and against you no matter what. It's a dog eat dog world and at the end of the day those people whether for or against have no bearing if you succeed or fail, it's up to you. 

Where did all them Creekers go  ? Are they extinct or just banished to 6a and irrelevant ? Is that where Crosby is headed ? Maybe they should check it out before it is too late ?  Maybe they could plan to stay in 3a/  4a . Naw then  they have to play WOS ! Doggone  it ! 

Extra ! Extra !  Read all about IT !!!!!!!    Dog fans the attorney general has just ruled that beating Crosby will still only count as ONE victory no matter what they say . So we are only going to be 1-0 , not 3-0 , I thought sure this was like a bypass to regoinal finals at least ?  . Oh  Well we will just have to deal with it ! He said since it is a non district game it may not even count at all ( perish the thought ) but we Might get a chance to beat em again when it does matter if they get that far ????  Oh we'll will see .

You had a chance to beat Crosby when it "counted" and lost to Flannigan, twice. Then Neumann calls up Riordan during re-alignment and ask if he's scared to play Ned. Neumann gets his first and only win against Crosby when he has the best DT in the state the next year, then Riordan drops 56 on him and makes him wave the white flag. Then beats him for a second time last season. 

This game may not matter to Nederland fans(unless they win) but they dang sure matter to Ned's coach. 

The SC fans talk on a 6A board where all the other teams in their district and the rest of Houston talk. Once we get about 800 more kids I'm sure the 6A talk would come into play, one thing that surely won't happen is for us to lose nearly 1000 kids to play in 4a-D2. That's only happening to inner city and true SETX schools around here. 

You had a chance to beat Crosby when it "counted" and lost to Flannigan, twice. Then Neumann calls up Riordan during re-alignment and ask if he's scared to play Ned. Neumann gets his first and only win against Crosby when he has the best DT in the state the next year, then Riordan drops 56 on him and makes him wave the white flag. Then beats him for a second time last season. 

This game may not matter to Nederland fans(unless they win) but they dang sure matter to Ned's coach. 

The SC fans talk on a 6A board where all the other teams in their district and the rest of Houston talk. Once we get about 800 more kids I'm sure the 6A talk would come into play, one thing that surely won't happen is for us to lose nearly 1000 kids to play in 4a-D2. That's only happening to inner city and true SETX schools around here. 

no they dont, me and others have asked about them on the 6A Board, must be their own local Humble ISD Board they post on. Its as if they have all went into hiding. Im sure if they were to ever go 10-0 they will come on out. 

Our "O" line is not a work in progress . There just plain out a "Work" ready to go to work and love to play smash mouth . Mid season form lol !

We'll see. I watched Nathan White beat Huffman's left tackle multiple times with ease, even spun out of a double team one time to make a play.  I don't think Ned will have a guy as good as or technically sound as Frazier. 

Playing smash mouth is probably a better option for Ned than trying to throw the ball and dealing with Crosby's pass rush, I just hope they actually have kids who can run the ball this year or even of your O-line has improved over the 35 carries for 86 yards they could manage last year it'll be a moot point. I think Krautz had 7 carries for 7 yards, lol. Like you said though, we'll see. 

no they dont, me and others have asked about them on the 6A Board, must be their own local Humble ISD Board they post on. Its as if they have all went into hiding. Im sure if they were to ever go 10-0 they will come on out. 

They talk wherever the Woodlands and Kingwood people talk. I saw them on there earlier this year when I was looking something up about DeUnte Chatman. It's one of the boards where they guy North Shore Mike talks too. The SC fans were just saying they think they could get a playoff spot but knew it would be hard. 

Most of the people doing the talking were Aaron Shap's mom, Dakota Allen's dad and Chatman's dad. Their kids are all in college now so like SC Dawgs was saying a couple of years ago, "they'll be college fans after the season is over".