The All New and Improved Code Red only thread

For inquiring minds.. I felt the necessity to set up the thread as a piece offering to the Crosby Alum. This will also give all of us the opportunity to sit back with a nice fluffy and buttery bag of Orville Redenbacher and enjoy the show...... LMAO..... At this time my inbox is full with requests from thousands upon thousands of avid Code Red fans to take me to dinner... A steak and lobster dinner at that.... But I will only accept 1 invitation, and that would be from the great Footballer06.... Wherever he is out there in smack talk land please come back.. I've grown tired of the same folks posting the greatness of CR... I need to hear the real thing from the Great one....

For inquiring minds.. I felt the necessity to set up the thread as a piece offering to the Crosby Alum. This will also give all of us the opportunity to sit back with a nice fluffy and buttery bag of Orville Redenbacher and enjoy the show...... LMAO..... At this time my inbox is full with requests from thousands upon thousands of avid Code Red fans to take me to dinner... A steak and lobster dinner at that.... But I will only accept 1 invitation, and that would be from the great Footballer06.... Wherever he is out there in smack talk land please come back.. I've grown tired of the same folks posting the greatness of CR... I need to hear the real thing from the Great one....

​Footballer06 is here.

#plusone

I "here" "tail" of a "piece" offering for footballer06, eh. I shall relay the message. I "here" since he has no dawg in the fight on Friday nights this year that he plans to lay low and enjoy the show. Also, "their" can only be one great one and he hung up his skates years ago. 

I "here" "tail" of a "piece" offering for footballer06, eh. I shall relay the message. I "here" since he has no dawg in the fight on Friday nights this year that he plans to lay low and enjoy the show. Also, "their" can only be one great one and he hung up his skates years ago. 

​*yawn*  yeah right. Who's wearing #6 this year? Oh, come celebrate your 43rd bday over here at Hamburger Depot, burgers on me. 

And I just thought you were great +1. Now I find out you're a legend.  And since I admire you so much, I'll share an old, famous, saying with you.  Beware of Pirates bearing gifts, err or BG's. lol

​*yawn*  yeah right. Who's wearing #6 this year? Oh, come celebrate your 43rd bday over here at Hamburger Depot, burgers on me. 

​Don't be jealous, you too with proper guidance and some experience in athletics could one day too reach legendary status. Not sure who gets the coveted #6 jersey this year since typically that number is reserved for one of the team leaders dating back to the mid 2000's, but I'll ask his dad. Also, We may just take you up on that offer if y'all don't cancel the event again this year when we planned to make it last year. I'll bring his hippo and coog14, so make that three double meat burgers, they are some big fellas...

Edited by #plusone

​Don't be jealous, you too with proper guidance and some experience in athletics could one day too reach legendary status. Not sure who gets the coveted #6 jersey this year since typically that number is reserved for one of the team leaders dating back to the mid 2000's, but I'll ask his dad. Also, We may just take you up on that offer if y'all don't cancel the event again this year when we planned to make it last year. I'll bring his hippo and coog14, so make that three double meat burgers, they are some big fellas...

​Legendary in your own mind, maybe.

​#6 is one of my favorite numbers.  Will be missed in my household while off chasing dreams.  

I wonder how much longer until someone says "Crosby posters are the worst.  They start their own thread bragging about how great they are."  Should I start a pool on how long and which poster from the triangle takes that approach?  What is the old saying about History repeating itself?

Everything that needs to be said has already been said. But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.

Keenan Murphy #77 verbally commits to U of H. Great kid and great work ethic. He's gonna be big time. Congrats!!

And most of these folks refer to you as the south end of a northbound horse +1.  This post proves you have a humane, softer side.  Maybe all the smack is just a facade (then again, maybe not lol).  

And most of these folks refer to you as the south end of a northbound horse +1.  This post proves you have a humane, softer side.  Maybe all the smack is just a facade (then again, maybe not lol).  

Depends on the mood my man, see I'm a kid of the greatest decade, the 80's, so in musical terms some days  it's Debarge or Marvin Gaye and some days it's straight up NWA and E-Z E nobody move. I guess it's up to whom I respond to

Depends on the mood my man, see I'm a kid of the greatest decade, the 80's, so in musical terms some days  it's Debarge or Marvin Gaye and some days it's straight up NWA and E-Z E nobody move. I guess it's up to whom I respond to

LMBO you wasted some of that post on me.  I get Marvin Gaye, but them others just look like an eye exam I failed one time.  My son grad in 87. His CD collection blowed my mind. Metallica & more of that hvy metal crap, then Merle Haggard and David A. Coe.  Fascinated me he liked them all.  SMH

Empty your pockets, and do it slow, take everything you got and lay it on....... I better stop before I get in trouble....

He's not only humane..... He's sexier than socks on a roosters foot........

Congrats to 2018 RB Craig Williams. Was just ranked the #3 overall prospect in the state, #3 overall APB in the country, #28 overall prospect in the country. Williams becomes Crosby's first 5 star prospect on record:

This is the hidden content, please

Good luck trying to stop him and Grace from eating behind what may be the best 5A offensive line in Texas.

Edited by Cougar14.2

Congrats to 2018 RB Craig Williams. Was just ranked the #3 overall prospect in the state, #3 overall APB in the country, #28 overall prospect in the country. Williams becomes Crosby's first 5 star prospect on record:

Good luck trying to stop him and Grace from eating behind what may be the best 5A offensive line in Texas.

​Happy for this kid. Well deserved!! Proud to say he's from Crosby.

​Duo reminds me of Kam and Dauphine. Should end up being better as far as production.