The All New and Improved Code Red only thread

3 offensive lineman over 300 pounds? I have been in high school for a long time, but is this the norm now? Do we have same amount of beef on D-Line?

​I would say our offensive line would be big even for 6A. I just looked on his HUDL account and Campbell is actually listed at 6-5/336lbs. Murphy is listed at 300lbs now and Oliver is listed at 308lbs. I think Bridgeman is listed at 6-4/275 which is very good size for a high school center on any level.

On the d-line I think the only know commodity is Nathan White who goes about 6-2/240lbs and was all-state last year. IDK who the other two d-linemen will be but I heard one of the kids we got from King has good size and has been solid thus far.

This is bound to annoy and no I didn't create it nor any other 'inept' Crosby poster.

IMG_20150803_202357.jpg

​Here's the article that went with your caption:

Interesting they have Crosby winning the D1 title over Aledo, meaning BH would have to get in the playoffs.

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by Cougar14.2

They make a place for the Code Red Nation to go, tell us to stay off their threads, yet they seem to follow.

Jealousy my man, pure jealousy. You hate on us cause YOU can't be us!! Some unworthy are not even worth my response as well. On another note Dayton been kinda quite on their $600 donation to ol' SETX, they must've seen 1st two days of 2 a days and are getting nervous

Jealousy my man, pure jealousy. You hate on us cause YOU can't be us!! Some unworthy are not even worth my response as well. On another note Dayton been kinda quite on their $600 donation to ol' SETX, they must've seen 1st two days of 2 a days and are getting nervous

​DemDawgs said the exact same thing when Summer Creek fans were on here 2nd year getting fitted for state rings, drinking champagne and such right before their annual 2nd round beatdown. sure hope you aren't jinxing the season. 

The power of the dang cell phone.. Now kids can text from inside the school on the websites.. Just not sure if it's elementary or high school.. But I do know one thing for sure.. He was in English class the other day because he was repairing all of our posts... And I sure liked it when his name was 06.... Can you please change it back... Has more of a Legend tone to it... 

Edited by Stattrax

Buddy I already called the 2nd rd jinxing...we will have to wait and see 

Yeah, you picked against Crosby all of last year too. It took five rounds to get it right. Every playoff game we played you had a relative playing on the other team, coaching, or some BS.  Your screen name should come with a disclaimer saying you have the right to change your team you represent. 

Edited by Cougforever

​DemDawgs said the exact same thing when Summer Creek fans were on here 2nd year getting fitted for state rings, drinking champagne and such right before their annual 2nd round beatdown. sure hope you aren't jinxing the season. 

Hold on though man. SC was talking noise after a second round loss. Some of the Crosby faithful are just predicting the boys get one game further than last year. 

Crosby fans didn't nearly have the arrogant perception a few years ago that we do now, because we were that team that would lose "with all that talent" in the second round every year. We knew to shut up for the most part. We were the butt of many "22 D1 starters" jokes. I was trying to tell people we were close and I had the numbers(stats) to prove it but few listened. Well, now there's more people telling y'all and you can't help but to hear them. 

SC had Sharp, who was one of the best high school quarterbacks I've ever seen, but as a whole they didn't have the type of personnel Crosby does this year. I don't think they had the coaching either. 

If Crosby's program can be jinxed by excitement, then we probably don't deserve to win. ​

Hold on though man. SC was talking noise after a second round loss. Some of the Crosby faithful are just predicting the boys get one game further than last year. 

Crosby fans didn't nearly have the arrogant perception a few years ago that we do now, because we were that team that would lose "with all that talent" in the second round every year. We knew to shut up for the most part. We were the butt of many "22 D1 starters" jokes. I was trying to tell people we were close and I had the numbers(stats) to prove it but few listened. Well, now there's more people telling y'all and you can't help but to hear them. 

SC had Sharp, who was one of the best high school quarterbacks I've ever seen, but as a whole they didn't have the type of personnel Crosby does this year. I don't think they had the coaching either. 

If Crosby's program can be jinxed by excitement, then we probably don't deserve to win. ​

​i know, thats what im getting at. Remember after the GTown loss?  ;)

And yeah, they absolutely did not have the coaching, had arguably the most talented team in the Houston area and couldn't do anything come playoff time. 

Preach.  I remember the D1 jokes like yesterday.  Good times, got me to create an account on here instead of passively reading smh.  So you are welcome.  :)