The All New and Improved Code Red only thread

​Duo reminds me of Kam and Dauphine. Should end up being better as far as production. 

They'll definitely be more productive together if they stay healthy. I think Tony Brown will be a first round pick, probably the next best pro prospect I've seen from the area lately is Dauphine though. I can't imagine what he'll be like 20lbs from now. I just hope he can stay healthy with that style?

If Crosby makes the expected run, I think Grace and Williams combine for around 3k yards this year. With Netherly being able to peel the top off of defenses the way he can I think this offense could be better than the one that put up over 7k yards in 12 games a couple years back. 

They'll definitely be more productive together if they stay healthy. I think Tony Brown will be a first round pick, probably the next best pro prospect I've seen from the area lately is Dauphine though. I can't imagine what he'll be like 20lbs from now. I just hope he can stay healthy with that style?

If Crosby makes the expected run, I think Grace and Williams combine for around 3k yards this year. With Netherly being able to peel the top off of defenses the way he can I think this offense could be better than the one that put up over 7k yards in 12 games a couple years back. 

I can't wait to watch Raelon at UTAH.  I think he will end up being drafted in the first 3 rounds if he stays healthy.

Carlos Grace should be ranked! I'm guessing it's because he doesn't have the clock speed, but this kid has intangibles.

With another solid body of work he probably will be. He didn't really start a game or have double digit carries until the playoffs. The playoff run put him on the map though. 

Netherly just a few solid games from blowing up. Ranked #48 overall in Texas, he picked up 7 FBS offers after his sophomore season on only 18 catches and 228 yards. I think he'll have the same type of effect Singleton did but Mannie has some of the best top end speed in the state to go with his ball skills. He's very highly rated 3 star now but I fully expect him to pick up his 4th star and about 10 more offers after his junior season:

This is the hidden content, please

Dang all these FBS offers suddenly,to my knowledge these offensive juggernauts have maybe for a season have 1/3 of yrly stat of either Walter@Rice

The Twins weren't really the type athletes these kids are. I'm sure Austin could've gotten a lot more offers if they weren't intent on being a package deal though. They were just extremely good football players but they didn't do anything, other than being quick, that would really blow you away at the NCAA level. Some of these current kids do though. 

A few years ago when I was saying Crosby had even better athletes coming through the program people thought I was crazy because of the numbers the Twins were putting up. We have more of these kids coming, more kids are playing, more kids are buying in, which is why you see the overall number of scholarships increase too. Not to mention more recruiters coming around to see what the hype is about. 

I miss these times. When I was at Crosby we opened up the season at midnight. I had butterflies in my stomache all day. I hope those boys are hydrating today. The hunt starts tomorrow. 

​everyone that has practice tomorrow had better been hydrating since the weekend started. Starting today is a lil bit late. 

Dropped my little cub off at 6:30 this a.m. for his first step towards becoming a Cougar. Not going to lie, had me kind of amped up like that optional second scoop of pre-workout. Looks like I'm going to have to burn a vacation day Friday for the first day of pads.

I can remember the day I dropped mine off for his first practice.... The feeling is awesome..... And I can't lie... I didn't miss but a few practices........ 

Crosby Cougars are number 1!! I'm hoping this is a non-hijacked Cougar thread??

Yep.  I even picked the Cougs to win their first game, a close one over Ned.  Looking forward to the Crosby Dayton matchup.  Should be one of the tops in the State that week.