The All New and Improved Code Red only thread

Who is more likely to beat Crosby in district play other than Dayton? 

So, I take it you are picking Dayton over Crosby.  Even though Crosby returns a lot of athletes.  And CougarCal if I am not mistaken we do not have to play in Turner this year.  Your right though, we definitely play down there and sometimes the refs make strange calls there.  2013 Kpark got four timeouts in one half and were given the ball on a punt.  Both of which were admitted mistakes later. 

So, I take it you are picking Dayton over Crosby.  Even though Crosby returns a lot of athletes.  And CougarCal if I am not mistaken we do not have to play in Turner this year.  Your right though, we definitely play down there and sometimes the refs make strange calls there.  2013 Kpark got four timeouts in one half and were given the ball on a punt.  Both of which were admitted mistakes later. 

​you may want to read my post again, I didnt pick anyone. Dayton is a tough out, rivalry game, ot last yr right?  

​you may want to read my post again, I didnt pick anyone. Dayton is a tough out, rivalry game, ot last yr right?  

I don't want to read it again. It pains me to read any of your posts the first time. But it does say Dayton is likely to beat Crosby. Anyway, you will be on the bandwagon after we dismiss 22-5a. 

I don't want to read it again. It pains me to read any of your posts the first time. But it does say Dayton is likely to beat Crosby. Anyway, you will be on the bandwagon after we dismiss 22-5a. 

​but you responded, no one holds a gun to your head for you to do that. If it pains you that much then why are you on here? I can tell you this: its alot more posts coming so I hope you have pain pills to comfort yourself. ;)

Honestly anyone picking Crosby to take any L's this year is crazy. It is CROSBY  we are talking about "THE GREATEST SHOW ON TURF". Lol. Can't wait to see what them broncos have in store for the cougars.   

Man where are all the bh fans. I wanna hear  how their team is gonna take district this year. 

Who is more likely to beat Crosby in district play other than Dayton?

​I think the obvious answer to the question is CE King. I'll be different and say NC, I like what they have coming back with Ware, Allison and Harvey. The best answer to the question is still Dayton though. They are the only significant road game Crosby plays this year.

Crosby has only lost one home game in three years and has NC, KP, Humble and King all in the Jungle. I don't see us losing any of those at home, leaving or trip down 90 as our best chance for a district loss. Our best overall chance for a loss should be week 2 against Angleton.

​I think the obvious answer to the question is CE King. I'll be different and say NC, I like what they have coming back with Ware, Allison and Harvey. The best answer to the question is still Dayton though. They are the only significant road game Crosby plays this year.

Crosby has only lost one home game in three years and has NC, KP, Humble and King all in the Jungle. I don't see us losing any of those at home, leaving or trip down 90 as our best chance for a district loss. Our best overall chance for a loss should be week 2 against Angleton.

​Just a question: who do you like in the Humble vs NC matchup? (Barring major injuries before said matchup) 

​Just a question: who do you like in the Humble vs NC matchup? (Barring major injuries before said matchup)

​Humble only surrendered over 20 points twice last season, 49 to King and 28 to New Caney. Oddly enough I still think Humble beats NC this year using the tried and true method of running the ball and playing defense. They have a kid coming back who had 9 picks last year and one of the better LB's I've seen at the high school level lately named Langston Tunson. I really like NC this year but I think Humble will finally play how they look when they get off the bus.

You have to remember that King was 3-7(3-5) the year before last. All they had was this little running back everybody kept talking about, that kid turned into Tray Williams. Humble was 5-5(3-5) last year and Terio Brown has nearly identical numbers to Williams, I think Brown will end up being better though. He has Walter-type moves with Williams' speed and a 3x better defense than King had. They also beat KP and KP beat King last year, they beat Dayton the year before too. With decent qb play they'll make some noise this year.

Edited by Cougar14.2