Houston Texans

@SportsCenter: Texans have claimed Brandon Weeden off waivers. (via @taniaganguli & multiple reports)

This is the hidden content, please

Lmao! Hoyer and Weeden back on the same team again lol HOUSTON BROWNS! 

7-9!

there you go again

making fun of a transaction the Texans needed to do for an experienced QB, just in case Hoyer can't go Sunday. This is the guy your owner/gm said was a great accurate passer.

No doubt this great accurate passer will be waived as soon as Hoyer is ready, he will not be on the roster half the time he was a great accurate passer on the cowboys roster.

The "shade" you threw about TJ Yates looks pretty funny now that he led his team to a win on MNF against a previously undefeated team. It's really funny that the Texans found an unemployed back up QB, coached him up and got a win. Have the cowboys done that? No, all they have done is lose however many straight since Romo went down. Giving all cowboy fans another excuse, wait till we get healthy.

All the Manziel and Mallett jock sniffing you have been doing seems to have clouded your judgement, your team is in worse shape than the Texans. But thats ok because we have some super bowl rings. Amirite?

there you go again

making fun of a transaction the Texans needed to do for an experienced QB, just in case Hoyer can't go Sunday. This is the guy your owner/gm said was a great accurate passer.

No doubt this great accurate passer will be waived as soon as Hoyer is ready, he will not be on the roster half the time he was a great accurate passer on the cowboys roster.

The "shade" you threw about TJ Yates looks pretty funny now that he led his team to a win on MNF against a previously undefeated team. It's really funny that the Texans found an unemployed back up QB, coached him up and got a win. Have the cowboys done that? No, all they have done is lose however many straight since Romo went down. Giving all cowboy fans another excuse, wait till we get healthy.

All the Manziel and Mallett jock sniffing you have been doing seems to have clouded your judgement, your team is in worse shape than the Texans. But thats ok because we have some super bowl rings. Amirite?

The same man who said that about Weeden, also said Hardy was a leader on the team.  Says a lot about the man.

Edited by BS Wildcats

there you go again

and if Yates stinks it up next game what will you say?  Lol

7-9!

They are still the Houston Browns....

And the Dallas Browns!

Hearing a little life from the Dallas folk. They are again one sack away from being in as bad a QB situation as Houston. Neither team can run the ball. Houston's defense showing a little life. I'm glad there is still football on Saturdays! 

Mallett will land somewhere, thats a fact, hate him all you want but thats the nature of the biz and that will never change in the NFL. Will Houston get better this season is yall biggest issue, only injury problems yall have is with Foster. My money is on NO just cause the higher ups in that organization make Detroit look great. Good luck finding a defense and a backup qb lmao. Maybe TJ Yates is available lol 

Gotta be embarrassing when Stephen A Smith goes on a joyful rant about how awful your team is and your team isn't named Dallas. Good grief.

@stephenasmith: This is epically embarrassing what is happening in Houston.

This is the hidden content, please

TJ showed up and beat the Bengals again.  I might have missed it, but where is Mallett.  You had me believing teams were salivating over him, or maybe the other GM's and coaches in the league know better than to sign him.  He shot his own self in the foot.  

TJ showed up and beat the Bengals again.  I might have missed it, but where is Mallett.  You had me believing teams were salivating over him, or maybe the other GM's and coaches in the league know better than to sign him.  He shot his own self in the foot.  

like i stated he will land somewhere, its not a new season yet and the Exans gotta pay him, I reckon he's ok not playing the rest of the year and yall cutting the check, I know I would be. Seems like somebody thinking bout ole Ryan today ;)

Three in a row and now b g is so quite. 

BG is what? I just got off the phone with Coach Payton, bountygate is back on Sunday. 

@DTGoteraKHOU: Bill O'Brien says Brian Hoyer is out of the concussion protocol and will be back as the starting QB this week

Let the losing streak begin! 

7-9!

Gk2015: how many times will Hoyer get sacked or hit on Sunday before he's benched with another concussion on Sunday?  Im asking for a friend lol

7-9!

LOL, Not sure, however the Saints have a better chance of getting to him now that your ex DC got shown the door. Even if he does get knocked out with a concussion or a broke collar bone, I have a lot of faith in the Texans coaching staff to be prepared for anything that comes their way. I mean come on!!!!!! who couldn't coach em up enough to get a win with backup players??????? It's the NFL for pete's sake, injuries happen, drug suspensions happen, domestic violence happens, gun charges happen!!!! Come on MAN!!!!!

LOL, Not sure, however the Saints have a better chance of getting to him now that your ex DC got shown the door. Even if he does get knocked out with a concussion or a broke collar bone, I have a lot of faith in the Texans coaching staff to be prepared for anything that comes their way. I mean come on!!!!!! who couldn't coach em up enough to get a win with backup players??????? It's the NFL for pete's sake, injuries happen, drug suspensions happen, domestic violence happens, gun charges happen!!!! Come on MAN!!!!!

oh its gonna be some violence alright on Sunday in that Exan backfield ;)

7-9!

You might as well, you are 0 for the last 3 weeks betting against the Texans. :)

I am happy Romo led the cowboys to a win, I like pulling for the good guys (Romo...not Hardy)

5 out the first 7 weeks I was right, its coming round again starting this week. ;)

7-9!