Houston Texans

its the Exans, they aint getting no more top5 picks, bad for the league if they get one. Titans, Lions, Jags, 49ers, Bucs, Ravens, Bears or Browns. 5 of those teams will be in the top5. 

how many of those need a qb? Bears, 49'ers?

cleveland definitely since Johnny looks to be as big a douche as Mallett

Randle using that mallet playbooks huh bg. Should he go to a better organization. 

i take it you dont even remember the situation took place this past summer, nfl just now getting to it late for some odd reason. Wouldn't matter anyway, its not like he was gonna have extensive playing time versus Seattle if the suspension is handed down. Nice reach though, I like the effort lmao! 

Exans: 7-9!!!

man what a time to be alive! Lol 

I was wrong again Mr Buddy Garrity!  At least this time it didn't cost me a burger... Fitz has been a LOT better than Mallet. Mallet migt have agreat arm and talent, but he has mush for brains! Houston had no choice but to cut him, even without good viable options for a replacement.  You are also right that the Houston team does not deserve to be called Texans.  Until they right the ship, they are the Houston Browns.  Don't get excited Dallas fans, your team is the Browns too. It sucks to be a football fan in Texas right now. 

Roll Tide!