Houston Texans

Mallett is a total airhead only concerned about himself.  If the Texans are looking for a leader, he's not it.  Yea, he's got a big arm, but good decision making, not so much.  Just a big 6'7 Johnny Football-Jay Cutler combo mix.  I'd let him go now.  I don't see any future with him in this franchise.

me either, he'll move on to a better franchise/situation. 

extremely great news for Mallett, get far away from the mess with that organization, re-tool and get ready for next season with a better squad. Is O'Brien next? There's college openings available. 

Don't get what makes you think he is a good qb.  He is terrible.  It must be the Arkansas thing.  As for O'Brien, I hope so.  Back to Mallett, there may be a team dumb enough to sign him.  His career may be done, caused by his immaturity.

Mallet best chance of making a name for himself was Houston. No matter how sorry a team is he controlled his future. The team did not sabotage mallet they gave him 3 shoots to prove he could be the guy. Beginning of the year more than half of the fans was pro mallet now today they all rejoice his release. Mallet screwed Mallet.

Next up RC. Smith. 

Mallett will land somewhere, thats a fact, hate him all you want but thats the nature of the biz and that will never change in the NFL. Will Houston get better this season is yall biggest issue, only injury problems yall have is with Foster. My money is on NO just cause the higher ups in that organization make Detroit look great. Good luck finding a defense and a backup qb lmao. Maybe TJ Yates is available lol 

Gotta be embarrassing when Stephen A Smith goes on a joyful rant about how awful your team is and your team isn't named Dallas. Good grief.

@stephenasmith: This is epically embarrassing what is happening in Houston.

This is the hidden content, please

The only team I see taking Mallett is Cleveland, other than that his career is over.  Now that Foster is done for the season, I say make a trade to Arizona for Andre Ellington, or at least give Ray Rice another chance.

Cleveland, Detroit etc…… he'll land, that wont be an issue.. 

Give Ray Rice a chance?  Lmao. Yes, yes please Exans make THAT move. Put all negative attention on yourselves please. 

im not talking about that, thats been handled, appealed or dismissed whatever it was. Thats over and done with. 

Im talking about the sideline issue. 

that's it the Texans missing some of that hood mentality.  We don't have a woman beater, a thief, or a mama slapper.  C'mon Rick Smith it's time to get with the program.

Ryan Mallett is worse than a has been..........he's a never was. He had a great chance to get himself on the map here but he couldn't stay out of his own way

if he was a "never was" he never would have gotten drafted and afterwards signed to another squad lol. Fitz looked like a "never was" qb in Houston, went to the Jets and he doing damn good lol. Playing for the Exans aint for everybody, look at Hoyer he was doing better in Cleveland than he is now lol. Exans fans looking for a player to blame thats all, ok then, he's out, now which player yall going to throw shade on next? Foster? Watt? Hopkins? Washington? The freaking kicker? Lmao! Looks like a dismal organization to me that needs changes at the top on down, how about managing yall drafts better, that would be a start, yall the laughing stock of the NFL right now and there's 3 other teams with a worse record. That's beyond bad. 

if he was a "never was" he never would have gotten drafted and afterwards signed to another squad lol. Fitz looked like a "never was" qb in Houston, went to the Jets and he doing damn good lol. Playing for the Exans aint for everybody, look at Hoyer he was doing better in Cleveland than he is now lol. Exans fans looking for a player to blame thats all, ok then, he's out, now which player yall going to throw shade on next? Foster? Watt? Hopkins? Washington? The freaking kicker? Lmao! Looks like a dismal organization to me that needs changes at the top on down, how about managing yall drafts better, that would be a start, yall the laughing stock of the NFL right now and there's 3 other teams with a worse record. That's beyond bad. 

Ease up Buddy.......take a breath.......I could really care less if they win 16 or 0.......I am a fan but it doesn't consume me. It is, after all, a game. To me they are all over grown animals making way too much money