Houston Texans

Buddy your Arkansas guy is waste management, please pay him off.  And to address the QB issue we took a corner with the #16 pick really, in the second round they drafted a WR whose not playing because he's lazy.  There's a lot of QBs out there that's better than what we have.  Heck Carr not looking bad over there in Oakland.  I think the whole front office needs to go.  Another 2-14 season 

Mallett is better on another team, the Exans are horrible no matter who is at QB, Fitz proved that by doing what he did early on with the Jets. Yall team is just bad, where is the defense today? 

Texans getting ripped to shreds on Twitter lmao! 

As they should.  They have to be one of the three worst run teams in the league.  The GM absolutely has to go, and O'Brien needs to follow close behind. The Texans, as a team, are absolutely terrible.  BG, we need to come up with some other parameters for our bet.  I don't think either one of us has to worry about buying the other a steak dinner.  See what u can come up with.

As they should.  They have to be one of the three worst run teams in the league.  The GM absolutely has to go, and O'Brien needs to follow close behind. The Texans, as a team, are absolutely terrible.  BG, we need to come up with some other parameters for our bet.  I don't think either one of us has to worry about buying the other a steak dinner.  See what u can come up with.

i bet the Texans dont get a top5 draft pick?  Thats all I have lol

This Patriot south thing we have going on here is horrible.  I say let's bring Kyle Shanahan back as HC.  Let him and a new GM draft a qb with that high draft pick they will win this year.  Can not be any worse than the team being fielded this year.  Does not look like a good qb draft year, but anything will beat what we have.  Hell, let Savage play.