Houston Texans

Clowney gets so much hate he's either not a football guy or he's injured prone or a bust. 

The guy got injured the first game of the season last year. Haters started talking oh he'll miss all of next year too. He rehab and back ahead of everyone's expectations but. Still gets a bad Rep. If clowney was released today every team in the NFL will blow his agent up. Stop hating and let the kid write his own legacy.

Fact with or without clowney the Texans have the best defensive player in the NFL. Top 3defense.

Clowney gets so much hate he's either not a football guy or he's injured prone or a bust. 

The guy got injured the first game of the season last year. Haters started talking oh he'll miss all of next year too. He rehab and back ahead of everyone's expectations but. Still gets a bad Rep. If clowney was released today every team in the NFL will blow his agent up. Stop hating and let the kid write his own legacy.

Fact with or without clowney the Texans have the best defensive player in the NFL. Top 3defense.

i wouldn't want him on my team, not with the type of injury he had. If it was just the baggage then maybe so. 

What baggage ??? Not with that injury. Its 2015 guys are bouncing back from all kinds of injuries theses day. ACL tear is not what it use to be. Clowney is ahead of schedule playing Sunday way way way ahead of expectations. Lets say he never get to 100% of his potential.  OK he's only ask to biltz With jj and Vince both demanding double teams. I have a feeling he'll be fine.

C'mon Wildcats! The Texans almost made the playoffs with Fitz QB'ing. I think O'Brien can do well with what he has. I still advise you against betting MBG. I  ought to go ahead and buy Buddy a burger. That's how I've started the last couple of seasons. At least I can have a burger too instead of crow...

i think he's skeeerrred. 

I don't  know how many of y'all watch Hard Knocks on HBO. I've really enjoyed the series covering the Texans. I had only watched a previous episode,  the Falcons, I think,  and was bored by the show. I believe I'd watch anything that has JJ Watt in it though...

I've like O'Brien better than Capers or Kubiak, but after watching HBO, I like him more. He does have a potty mouth,  but I kinda do too, so I don't hold that against him. Are any other Texan fans watching,  or am I  lone wolf here?