Houston Texans

@ProFootballTalk: Ryan Mallett not at Texans practice, and they’re not saying why

This is the hidden content, please

Hmmmm

"Personal issues"

@Un_Roughness: Texans: QB Ryan Mallett missed Thursday's practice with a \"personal issue,\" says Bill O'Brien; \"It's between Ry… http://t.co/y7LS8NuQKo

"Personal issues"

@Un_Roughness: Texans: QB Ryan Mallett missed Thursday's practice with a \"personal issue,\" says Bill O'Brien; \"It's between Ry… http://t.co/y7LS8NuQKo

well if this has anything to do with the decision of him being qb2 than release him. You have to be a team leader to be a franchise qb. If I was bill my next depth chart would read. Hoyer savage mallet. 

well if this has anything to do with the decision of him being qb2 than release him. You have to be a team leader to be a franchise qb. If I was bill my next depth chart would read. Hoyer savage mallet. 

great for Mallett if he is released, he can go to a better squad. 

@ChefTalkSports: Arian Foster may return as soon as Week 2 and as late as Week 4 barring re-injuring his groin. Whoever got him late in Fantasy is winning rn

@BR_NFL: Report: Arian Foster could return in some capacity between Weeks 2 and 4