Houston Texans

Mallet will suffice for now. The bigger holes are the defensive secondary and running back. Didn't see the game this weekend,  but I don't believe Winston was sacked. Where is the pass rush?

thats suppose to be Almighty Jadeveon Clowney job other than Watt, where is Clowney?  

He sucks!  They should have drafted a qb with that pick, instead of wasting it on that Clown.  They should of seen that in the way he played his sr year, he pretty much was a no show in a lot of games.

ha! I've said some of that on here and got damn near crucified. 

Yes clowney is back from a bad injury way ahead of schedule. The man has did all he can do to be on the field with his team. He's getting reps in count games played he's a rookie coming off a injury. How bout we praise him for being on the field because he could have been still nursing injury. Give him time I doubt he's at 100 and what qb was we going to draft at #1 who ? Nobody draft a qb who all had 2nd round grades. This team has a lot of issue clowney not being 1. What makes a guy deserve a nickname clown after about 8nfl games.

Texans fans wanted a qb with first pick last 7 years name 1 outside of luck and cam. Were we wouldn't still be looking for a qb. 

Clowney was hurt his sr year. Rick Smith draft jj Watt. You have to draft what's available if you drafting 16 and need a wr but the only available is a late 2nd round you fill other needs. We needed a qb but none was worth the #1 pick so we draft another need pass rush.jags titans took qbs first round like 3 times over last 5 years.  Still have no qb.(maybe titans do). We could of had Teddy but vikes traded with hawks. One pick ahead of us.Carr. no soon as he took a sack whole fan base start freaking out. IMO ricksmith should go only because he's weak at draft 3-7 round. And never go for big free agents oh wait ed Reed lmao let Glover quin go for that crap we got.

Buddy your Arkansas guy is waste management, please pay him off.  And to address the QB issue we took a corner with the #16 pick really, in the second round they drafted a WR whose not playing because he's lazy.  There's a lot of QBs out there that's better than what we have.  Heck Carr not looking bad over there in Oakland.  I think the whole front office needs to go.  Another 2-14 season 

Don't know from who...I've always said he was a bad draft pick at #1.  If they didn't want a QB at #1 pick, they should've drafted Mack.  The two positions  we was hurting at they didn't address neither one. 

I remember i wnted them to draft mack still think clowney has huge potential though