Houston Texans

slept through the 2014 season, did you?

slept through his whole career did you?

No seriously I think romo is a good franchise qb could be top shelf if he stop the unbelievable bonehead turnovers he's historically known for.(not a turnover machine just always come at the wrong time)....

but he's a cowboy so he's garbage. 

slept through his whole career did you?

No seriously I think romo is a good franchise qb could be top shelf if he stop the unbelievable bonehead turnovers he's historically known for.(not a turnover machine just always come at the wrong time)....

but he's a cowboy so he's garbage. 

wish yall had a QB I could rag on, yall found one yet? Fat Boy Lorenzen is available lmao

Mallet has the chance to step in and become that guy. but even if he don't even if they give it to hoyer or the waterboy. All that man will be ask to do is be just a little better than Fitzpatrick. 

i really hate it for Mallett, poor kid should be on a playoff team. 

that man couldn't make it in arena league after his nfl years and has gained weight, I most certainly can talk about him. ;)

JS, he is a Kentucky alumnus.  But I believe, if my memory serves me correctly, your college football team is Arkansas.  For the record, I could care less about Lorenzen, so talk about him all you want.

JS, he is a Kentucky alumnus.  But I believe, if my memory serves me correctly, your college football team is Arkansas.  For the record, I could care less about Lorenzen, so talk about him all you want.

hopefully the Exans pick him up and Mallett can get outta there to a better team. 

• 2 weeks later...

Aye I always wanted mallet to be the guy but hoyer to me outplayed mallet slightly during the first 2 preseason games. Nothing changes both better than Fitz. Playoff bound.

Exactly right! Both better than Fitz. If Hoyer falters, Mallet gets his chance. I'm more worried about running backs than quarterbacks!