Houston Texans

Wildcats about to learn about betting with Mr. Buddy Garrity. Buying BG hamburgers hurt my pride more than my wallet. Buddy if you can get a few more of these guys to bet you, you'll eat free all football season!

lmao!  I plan on putting on some pounds this season. 

When they change the rule and name it after the player they screwed, you know he caught it, but that's ok, GB will get their arse handed to them this time. What team do the Texans seek to avenge their last season loss?

the lost to a banged up Rodgers, why not send a safety after him every time he dropped back to pass, and y'all seeking revenge I'll take Rodgers and co.  by 2 TDs.

the lost to a banged up Rodgers, why not send a safety after him every time he dropped back to pass, and y'all seeking revenge I'll take Rodgers and co.  by 2 TDs.

I notice when the Texans have no ammo left, they take their shots at the Cowboys, all the while avoiding my question.

Anyone who knows football knows that a banged up Rogers is still better than most NFL QBs. If you have no pass rush, you can't sacrifice your safety against Rogers. Good try though. Since they changed the rule and that would have been a catch, Cowboys would have won and beat Rogers and Co.....but that's how it goes when you get screwed by a call. We will be there again. Can your Texans say that with no QB?

I notice when the Texans have no ammo left, they take their shots at the Cowboys, all the while avoiding my question.

Anyone who knows football knows that a banged up Rogers is still better than most NFL QBs. If you have no pass rush, you can't sacrifice your safety against Rogers. Good try though. Since they changed the rule and that would have been a catch, Cowboys would have won and beat Rogers and Co.....but that's how it goes when you get screwed by a call. We will be there again. Can your Texans say that with no QB?

and no RB. 

7-9!

yep Dez screwed y'all over,  next time he'll think  before he tries to be the hero.  We have faith that one of these guys will lead us to the promise land...bet that 

Look was it a catch?  Yes it was. Was it a catch when you consider the NFL rule on it. No it wasn't. Same thing happened to Calvin Johnson a few years back. Is it a dumb rule? yes did it cost the cowboys the game? Yes. So what about the make believe call that help the boys against the loins. Man it's the games calls help you and they hurt you.

Look was it a catch?  Yes it was. Was it a catch when you consider the NFL rule on it. No it wasn't. Same thing happened to Calvin Johnson a few years back. Is it a dumb rule? yes did it cost the cowboys the game? Yes. So what about the make believe call that help the boys against the loins. Man it's the games calls help you and they hurt you.

Seriously, I don't recall the call against the Lions. I will be honest with my answer if I think the Lions were robbed.

What kills me about Texans fans is that their most memorable win was their first season win against the Cowboys. Wow, that tells me just how valuable a win is against my Boys. It don't mean caca to win against a perrinial loser. You can't have it both ways and say my Cowboys suck, then rejoice in your one victory over us, which has been avenged .

TYPICAL Texans fan!

What kills me about Texans fans is that their most memorable win was their first season win against the Cowboys. Wow, that tells me just how valuable a win is against my Boys. It don't mean caca to win against a perrinial loser. You can't have it both ways and say my Cowboys suck, then rejoice in your one victory over us, which has been avenged .

TYPICAL Texans fan!

What Texans fan do you talk to I know of no one that still brag about or 1st game first win ever lol. We can go on and on about fans of both teams. My Texans will be in the playoffs. 9-7 10-6 whatever it takes to get in.

What Texans fan do you talk to I know of no one that still brag about or 1st game first win ever lol. We can go on and on about fans of both teams. My Texans will be in the playoffs. 9-7 10-6 whatever it takes to get in.

You don't have a RB or QB and you are going 10-6? ....and Cowboys fans are delusional...lol. Didn't say anyone brags, just most memorable.

You don't have a RB or QB and you are going 10-6? ....and Cowboys fans are delusional...lol. Didn't say anyone brags, just most memorable.

word on the street is that some in their organization don't think Clowney will be healthy throughout the beginning of the season. 

Chiefs*

Panthers

Buc*

Falcons

Colts*

Jag

Dolphins

Titans*

Bengals

Jets*

Saints *

Bills

Pats*

Colts

Titans

Jags*

*= home games 

Chiefs bucs jags jags titans titans (high confident wins 6)

Panthers falcons dolphins Bengals jets saints bills (toss ups I consider every game winnable all these teams are middle of pack like my Texans.( 4 wins)

Colts colts pats (3loses)

10-6

Tell me that's not happening. 

Chiefs*

Panthers

Buc*

Falcons

Colts*

Jag

Dolphins

Titans*

Bengals

Jets*

Saints *

Bills

Pats*

Colts

Titans

Jags*

*= home games 

Panthers falcons dolphins Bengals jets saints bills (toss ups I consider every game winnable all these teams are middle of pack like my Texans.( 4 wins)

10-6

Its not. Chiefs, Falcons and Bengals are probably losses.  Bills,Saints,Jets and Dolphins are toss ups.  No QB or RB and questionable receivers.  8-8 or probably 7-9 because you play in a weak division and can't beat the Colts.

Chiefs*

Panthers

Buc*

Falcons

Colts*

Jag

Dolphins

Titans*

Bengals

Jets*

Saints *

Bills

Pats*

Colts

Titans

Jags*

*= home games 

10-6

it's not happening.

Chiefs* loss

Panthers loss

Buc*

Falcons loss

Colts* loss

Jag

Dolphins loss

Titans*

Bengals loss

Jets* toss up

Saints * loss

Bills toss up

Pats* loss

Colts loss

Titans

Jags*

*= home games 

10-6

OK only time will tell I'm telling you cowgirls fans now the Texans will be in the playoff slightly above 500 then week 10 Foster is back at 100 for the playoff push. Just remember you heard it here first. 10-6 . And to be honest with the schedule it could be way more only 4/5 teams had a better record than the Texans in 2014. Thats on our schedule. Optimistic yes but other than colts and pats. Whats to fear. Again Texans was 9-7 with no Foster for 6games Fitz at qb no clowney and a unhealthy cushing.

Seriously, I don't recall the call against the Lions. I will be honest with my answer if I think the Lions were robbed.

Struck a nerve I see, y'all top offensive player has moved on, what makes you think that the thief and stay hurt McFadden is any better.  You keep saying we don't have a QB, what has Romo done for y'all lately.