Teams who could have the biggest turn around from last season?

Ssshhhhhhhh you can't be telling our secrets guapo ;-) lmao

Despite Vidor being a very young team last year, they still held their own. They had Central on the ropes until the 4th quarter , even though Fullback Blake Rowe was out for the first half , he still suited up the second half and ran at will on the Jags while limping the entire time. Vidor hung with Ozen and ended up losing by 8 (I believe it was). Vidor lost to Lumberton on a fluke because they tried to get everyone some playing time (a senior thing)  and they were technically out of playoff contention. They beat GCM & Lee.

Remember that Vidor was 2-8 in 2010 with 14 sophmores , then went 10-3 the following year ( the year they spanked Crosby,LOL )

Vidor will surprise alot of people this year . I have them finishing second in 22-5A

Despite Vidor being a very young team last year, they still held their own. They had Central on the ropes until the 4th quarter , even though Fullback Blake Rowe was out for the first half , he still suited up the second half and ran at will on the Jags while limping the entire time. Vidor hung with Ozen and ended up losing by 8 (I believe it was). Vidor lost to Lumberton on a fluke because they tried to get everyone some playing time (a senior thing)  and they were technically out of playoff contention. They beat GCM & Lee.

Remember that Vidor was 2-8 in 2010 with 14 sophmores , then went 10-3 the following year ( the year they spanked Crosby,LOL )

Vidor will surprise alot of people this year . I have them finishing second in 22-5A

​bingo!  And gave PNG all they could handle. 

You have to admit one thing for sure Vidor makes it much more fun when they are winning. There is drama every week. I love it lets see a good Vidor team thi sseason. This Indian is pulling for you well except when you play PN-G that is...lol

Wait a minute, I thought you said you were pulling for the Jags all season!  :)

No, it wasn't 10 men on the field, but it was a woodshed style arse whipping served up by Quirante and company....  So bad that myself and the rest of my classmates that were in the stands left BEFORE halftime....

​happened after halftime, that along with a delay of game penalty coming after a timeout, it was some funny stuff happened in that 2nd half with that coaching staff, flat gave up. I felt bad for them kids that night.  

Mark these words...

No official order

Central

Nederland

Port Neches-Groves

Vidor

I'm going to have to disagree with you and put them in order...

1. Central 

2. PN-G 

3. Ozen 

4. Vidor

Now this is if all teams stay healthy for the season but as we know that won't happen so that will be the only thing that shakes up my picks...

I'm going to have to disagree with you and put them in order...

1. Central 

2. PN-G 

3. Ozen 

4. Vidor

Now this is if all teams stay healthy for the season but as we know that won't happen so that will be the only thing that shakes up my picks...

And another 4-0 sweep come first round

​nope. 3-1. Crosby, Dayton and King advance. Humble/BH/KP/NC will lose. 

That's how I think it will go too. I think  BH is still a year away and not a real threat for a playoff spot this season. I like PNG to win the district but I think 22-5a's best chance for a playoff win will be against our D1 #2 rep., which is the only teams that's lost the last 3 years. That would be your Humble, New Caney or Kingwood Park. 

The district is pretty legit for 2015. Last year we had six, this year I'm predicting 7 teams finish .500 or better. 

I see that we have a few detractors that aren't giving Central ANY credit at all.  First, CE King would beat us...  Now even Humble can beat us?  Do you think that even Galena Park or New Caney can beat us?  It's amazing that only a few years of dencent showings from that district and the egos are inflated fatter than the Goodyear blimp......