Beaumont ISD Coaching Spot

But some feel they are qualified because of their last name...smh..Hancock would be a great choice...people have to understand they must PAY THEIR DUES..keep your nose clean, be LOYAL where you are, work hard and your time will come...its NOT a right of passage...

Ohh man Ohh man!

But some feel they are qualified because of their last name...smh..Hancock would be a great choice...people have to understand they must PAY THEIR DUES..keep your nose clean, be LOYAL where you are, work hard and your time will come...its NOT a right of passage...

lmao

Paying his dues? He been into coaching about as long as lil Boutte. So he as qualified as lil Boutte 

​If we're talking qualifications I don't think any of these candidates are as qualified as lil Bouttee...lil Boutte graduated college at 20 is the only candidate with a masters in education and a principal certification. He's coached under two state championship coaches(Dyer, Henderson) I think a lot of you all get experience confused with being qualified just because a candidate has more experience than another doesn't mean they can do a better job than one with less experience. Lets not forgot Bouttee Sr took over Kountze at the age of 24 right out of college with no head coaching experience, two years later he took over PA Lincoln and won state at the young age of 26 just saying. How much head coaching experience did Steve Kerr have this past year? And again no one has explained to me WHY NOT lil Bouttee?

Edited by ozensfinest