Beaumont ISD Coaching Spot

Question: will that baggage prevent either of them from doing a great job at Central? 

​I am positive BISD can find just as qualified coaches without that baggage.

Never doubted Snoops x's and o's, just his ethics. Same for his brother.

BISD has had their fair share of scandals and corruption. Why make this kind of hire?

Edited by AggiesAreWe

​I am positive BISD can find just as qualified coaches without that baggage.

Never doubted Snoops x's and o's, just his ethics. Same for his brother.

BISD has had their fair share of scandals and corruption. Why make this kind of hire?

​I will be extremely surprised if BISD decide to take this PR hit. Why bring the stress?

​care to explain? 

English has had success at Vidor and Nederland.  While we had diverse ethnic make up because of the housing at the Shire, and areas in the city of Pt A.  That were NISD. Vidor is an extremely non diverse racial make up.  Until you teach/coach in different environments you can't forsee how you/players will accept each other.  Hooks, Thompson did it.

can English?  No one can know.  He is a good HS coach, no question.

English has had success at Vidor and Nederland.  While we had diverse ethnic make up because of the housing at the Shire, and areas in the city of Pt A.  That were NISD. Vidor is an extremely non diverse racial make up.  Until you teach/coach in different environments you can't forsee how you/players will accept each other.  Hooks, Thompson did it.

can English?  No one can know.  He is a good HS coach, no question.

I said nothing about ethnicity. 

I said nothing about ethnicity. 

It is a fact.  I assumed since you posted PNG, Vidor, Ned = similar environment 

and Beaumont, Houston , Dallas= same environment

you are referring to the common ground of race?  What, then do you define as similar environment.  Fact is ethnicities.

thats not bad -- just fact.  

It is a fact.  I assumed since you posted PNG, Vidor, Ned = similar environment 

and Beaumont, Houston , Dallas= same environment

you are referring to the common ground of race?  What, then do you define as similar environment.  Fact is ethnicities.

thats not bad -- just fact.  

Maybe in your eyes it's true. People are people reguardless of race. I'm saying the scandals and sanctions that differ the two.

English didn't  apply and little Boutte has  no  chance 

Onto the next  applicant 

Boutte has a very great chance. His father is a legend around BMT. Also he has learned from Travis Williams at PA Memorial. Great possibility he might get it.

Edited by Skilled95

English didn't  apply and little Boutte has  no  chance 

Onto the next  applicant 

Can't believe I completely agree with you for once!!

I don't know why, but I also feel compelled to reply to a post above.  Brian English can flat out coach.  Period.  End of story.  Give him any group of kids and a couple of hoops and he will make them better.  I don't care what the "demographics" are.  

Personally, I would love to see what he could do with a team as talented as Central last year or this year.  I do think Nederland will be much better this season than last though.  Could have some great games between the English and his dogs and whoever is hired to coach the Jags